What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubbleman Vapor Genie

Anyboby has used the Vapor Genie that can provide a report, I have a lung condition and smoking everyday hurts somewhat my lungs, will like to start vaporizing but the real vapirs are out of my budget for the moment. thanks for your help.

G

If you are going to spend $50, save your money for a bit and spend $70 or so on a heat gun.

Prince Buster has an excellent thread on making your own vapor bag system @ K.I.S.S Vaporizor.

Bag systems like this and the Volcano are the best available IMHO. The Vapir ONE looks promising too as it is a portable version of the bag system.

Thanks for your responses. I will look into the heat gun, Phototropic.
Mr. Cannabrex, I did some cookies yesterday and they are working properly today. I will make some caps as per your instructions and keep you posted.

Thanks again

keep it green

Latest posts

Latest posts