What's new

bubblelicious and blackberry x fuckin' incredible grow- flowering

molto mota

whats up everyone, im new here but have been on OG for awhile. this is my current grow, 7 kinda small girls under 550 watts of HID, 400hps and 150mh. these are a little over 2 weeks into flowering and seem to be very happy, im hoping to pull a couple ounces from this grow. theyre all in pro-mix, used to use distilled water but now they get brita filtered, which hasnt slowed them down a bit. i use pure blend pro nutes full strength once every couple waterings, no signs of burn yet. first pic is my one bubblelicious girl, the biggest overall. the rest are blackberry x fuckin incredible, from vancouver island seed co. in the group shot, the bubblelicious is in back right corner.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

molto mota

thanks guys, im planning on a staggered harvest as ive got a few different phenos, but the first couple should be done at the end of the month. i germed 10 blueberry x sensi star last night and ive already got 4 taproots, so those will be going into flower as i finish harvesting.

Nice, minimal downtime. Thats how Im trying to get my garden. First I need to start growing some nuggage like yours, hehe. Who knows, maybe mine will look like yours, Ill find out in a month or so :D

molto mota

best of luck on that, it was a bit tricky for me to partition off my closet, but with panda film and enough duct tape, i can do anything! lol. so i got 10/10 taproots on the blue sky's, all of which are in pro-mix supplemented with beneficial fungi and bacteria and crap. ive got the 150MH on em, but a good 3 feet away for now, and as they pop up ill lower it slowly.

molto mota

thanks bro, but i doubt itll be anything over 2 ounces. we'll see tho, harvest is just a couple weeks away........