What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Bubblegumbo freebie thread

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Wsup IC

These pics are from day 47. All the same pheno. This is the one that i was able to clone. Surprisingly tho, they all look very similar.
I've never grown any OGBubblegum or SBBX4 so I dont know if she's showing any of their traits, but she does look diesel-ish to me.

What yall think?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They look like they are finishing fast. Been flushing for a week already.

MARLO

G

grapepunched

MARLO- congratulations on your h3ad daddies, those all look to be
fathered by the g13/sour diesel! should be some amazing pot bro!
how are they smelling now??

can we get some more shots?

-gp

B

bagseed77

i send marlo good vibes for more updates, thats what im talking about , seeing the different phenos and such, that would be awesome to get a 57 day diesel , my diesel crosses seem to take a while to finish, come on bro, i know its summer time but can ya squeeze in a few ic minutes for us

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Are there anymore Bubblegumbo freebies........I requested some.....not sure if there anymore or what?......I had some of the Drizzle freebies but I decided to swap them to a friend that wanted to try them.....I wanted to run them but I already have my next few grows booked up and didn't want to just let them sit in the stash box and get old......I wish I would have got something of Grapepunched when he had released a few on the bay......I'll hopefully get something next release.....or get lucky with Bubblegumbo freebies lol......I'm sure there probably gone now.........Nice work guys with your BG plants

G

grapepunched

think there may be some bubblegumbos and some drizzles left
at they Bay..... I'll ask and let everyone know when I find out

peace

-gp

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
I requested BG......I haven't got my order yet but should in a week or so.......hopefully BG......I've got about 47 Mazir freebies....it's all good free is free

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
I Requested Bubblegumbo with my last 2 orders as they were on the freebie list posted by clarence, i was dissaponted to get the same freebie with both orders and not bubblegumbo hope their is still some left when i place my next order

Big Beans

Beans Means Highns
ICMag Donor
47 pack? Woh if you've bgot the space that could be rewarding. I read about a guy in here who grew 40 seeds and found an exceptional mother
I have no room though (250w hps) at home but I have 5 Mazars on the go now which will go outside in the UK sun soon.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
47 pack? Woh if you've bgot the space that could be rewarding. I read about a guy in here who grew 40 seeds and found an exceptional mother
I have no room though (250w hps) at home but I have 5 Mazars on the go now which will go outside in the UK sun soon.

47 seeds of Mazir not packs I'm sorry for the confusion if there was any

G

grapepunched

drizzles are gone. few bubblegumbos left tho :smoker:
where's Marlo?

-gp

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
Chat Moderator
ICMag Supporter
Bubblegum was one of the first strains I ever grew,I'll post up as soon as I can pop these incredible gifts,thanks again gp!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Well 2 more orders and 2 more fucking packs of Mazar......I've requested some different freebies from the bay and boo and they always sent Mazar reguardless.....My orders are not cheap orders......most are over $100 always.......I know what I'll request next time....NO MAZAR PLEASE.........I've got over 50 seeds of the freebies Mazar's....I figured I'd get the bubblegumbo freebie on my bay order but just more Mazar.......I know there free but I don't want anymore Mazar......I thank Gypsy for providing freebies....but after beening a customer for 8 to 10 years(30 to 40 orders from seedsdirect,seedbay,boutique) I'd kinda like to see a pack of freebies I request everynow and then....at least get something besides Mazar....especially when you request something from other ICmag members and you still get mazar......I was really hoping for the bubblegumbo freebie.....my last 10 orders have all been Mazar freebies.....and I damn sure didn't request Mazar......I guess the bubblegumbo isn't gonna happen for me......hopefully some of you guys get those

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
Chat Moderator
ICMag Supporter
The gumgo is cookin!!

The gumgo is cookin!!

Just soaked my 5 freebies,into the dirt tomorrow morning.Will post when something pops up.Thanks again for the gift GP!!:yeahthats