B

bagseed77

sweet, i think ill pop mine soon and grow with you guys
subscribed

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Great idea for a thread.
I got 5/5 germ rate on my BG's. 3 Females.
They are about 30 days into flower now. I will take pics when the lights come on

MARLO

B

bagseed77

purty please wif sugar trim on top, i went to your albums but no pics, lets see these gangbangers people

G

grapepunched

funny, f2k originally called this one Bubblegum Gangbang.
but i thought it a bit dirty sounding and went with Bubblegumbo.
hope friction isn't too irked! nah he's a good guy...
these bubblegumbos should be really great, half will be ogbub x BOGs sbbx4 (dif father than released commercially) and other daddy will be h3ad's g13/sourD stud.
either way with every pheno you get you are one chance closer to finding
something very fuckin' sweet as mama gum is super fine. :joint:

foomar has some nice bubblegumbo shots so far of his seedlings in the other bubblegumbo thread. Marlo, i can't wait to see yours man, what other grapevine gear do you have? miss blunted, thanks for stopping in, and i liked your rep comment ;) bagseed, how have you been my friend? hope you are well brother and we'll catch up soon. ckt, your 4 gumbos look nice, why did you cull one if i may ask? grow on,

-gp

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Wsup GP

The bubblegumbos are looking good. Starting to smell a lil lemony/fruity. I forgot to charge my camera last nite, so the pics will have to wait another day.

I also have 4 SBBX3 x SBBX4 that are a couple weeks old. Very uniform looking except for 1 that topped itself at the 2nd node. These wont be flowered anytime soon. The summer heat will be here in no time.

Hey Miss Blunted, I'll have those pics 2mrw

MARLO

B

bagseed77

i was hoping for today but tomorrow is ok, i got a trip soon so when i get back the gangbang is on

friction2k

great to see our little babies be grown out! i've yet to have time to even try them myself. glad to help provide grapevine with some high quality freebies.

looks like you got a few sbbx4 pheno's there, ckt :D

can't wait to see these ladies grown up!! thanks for your thread

peace guys!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
I have 3 Bubblegumbo girls running. They are at day 38 in these pics.
They all look pretty similar in bud structure. Smell isn't too intense. Lemony/Fruity

I was only able to get one of the 3 girls to clone. Reveg is an option.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bagseed77

lloking good marlo, more, plz, and keep up the green thumb, tanks again , peace

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
At least one, if not two of my Bubblegumbo's got pollinated by a nearby OGKA x BlueMoonshine from Krypto. I was so busy checkin' on my ChemdogDD's for nanners (which still haven't shown) I didnt notice 5 or 6 male flowers in the 2nd or 3rd week of flowering popped on my OGKA x BM. Nothing crazy. Easy plucking...I was just a day late :crazy:
A few fat calyx's are obvious on some nearby plants. I don't see anything on some others.
This is the first time anything has ever been pollinated in my garden. How many seeds should I expect? What have some of your experiences been with growing out seeds from accidental pollination?

MARLO

B

bagseed77

count the swollen caylaxes in a few days,thats how many seeds ya got, they will be feamale you lucky sucker, get some more pics, kryps gear has my attention too, could be an awesome cross for sure, save the seeds, dont harvest the flowers early, and let the seeds mature forgo 30 days at least till harvest, from the day you noticed pollenation, peace

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Some of these calyx's are swelling like crazy. Looks like the OGKAxBM also skeeeted on a Hasplant and possibly on a Chemdog DD. I dont sell, so the seeds aren't a big deal. Something interesting should come outta these seeds.
You sure they will be fem's? Is it because the pollen came from a female plant? I'm new to making seeds.

MARLO

count the swollen caylaxes in a few days,thats how many seeds ya got, they will be feamale you lucky sucker, get some more pics, kryps gear has my attention too, could be an awesome cross for sure, save the seeds, dont harvest the flowers early, and let the seeds mature forgo 30 days at least till harvest, from the day you noticed pollenation, peace

B

bagseed77

yea, they might have nanners when ya grow the seeds, just keep an eye out, should have awesome crosses for sure and mostly fems if not all, just remember to let the seeds mature or they might not be any good, 30 days at least from pollenation or till ya see them busting out everywhere

im growing seeds i made from a hermie on purpose, 1 plant hermied, i took the nanners and dusted a different plant on 3 bottom buds, i got 87 seeds, dropped 3, 3 ladies, 1 had 2 nanners at the bottom nodes, i pulled those off and none came back and let me tell ya if the parents are fire then be sure the seeds ya make will make fire too, more pics plz when ya get time