What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Zhuzh - Info and grow-along.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, yes, pleased with these - good vigor and proper old-school kushy funk !
One smells of bubba and lemon, another has a real meaty piney chemmy kush funk and the other is more like OG abusive cut.. not a strong smell but potent. They all have that 'church hall' fusty,musty incense smell to greater or lesser degrees.
All 3 are really heavy couch-lock potent in a way that really sits you down.

VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, ive been growing some of these and some similar lines in my grow diary here:
https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...es/17988177-the-adventures-of-mr-verdantgreen

here are a couple of highlights.. at about 8 weeks. Bubba smells with amplified coffee/leather/earthy tones... very resinous...Great vigor - i topped these and got 2 out of 3 plants to flower as 4 branches.
BZ #1
BZ1@8.jpg
BZ1@8top.jpg
BZ1macro@8.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is an independent smoke report on Bubba Zhuzh... i sent both phenos because they were quite different, so another report should appear here as well. Thanks @BeAn v.2.0 !