What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x PCK

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Sensumhor,

Looking very healthy and already forming nice colas in early September :yes: Really nice growth since your late July update!
Please keep us updated with their progress in the second half of flowering, should be ripening nicely at this point. Thanks!

Hi,
She is in mid flowering with a very beautiful indica structure.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bravo Varelse :dance013:

What a pleasure to follow such an outstanding whole grow report in one page :) Excellent results :yes: your Bubba x PCK obviously enjoyed a lot your fantastic climate and your good cares, love the chunky resinous flowers, very good flower/leaf ratio for a strain with such indica content. Thanks a lot for sharing so many good pictures! Please, keep us updated with a smoke of the report of the flowers after a good curing, the harvest should be excellent for extractions as well.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi BOSSofthePINE,

Correct! That's why we use PCK so much for hybrids instead of Afghani indica, PCK is much more resistant against plagues and fungus than Afghanis and contributes will less couchlock/narcotic effects, so it's more suitable for hybridization with sativas.

My PcK x Kc is literally powder mildew proof inside if you have a proper airflow. PCK will thrive where Other plants will be covered in PM.

Sounds great! If you make a thread and post pics of your mistery ACE Mix fem plant i will do my best to identify the genetics, definitely sounds like you got a fast flowering indica dominant plant.
Glad you are enjoying there with our genetics! :)

I have a Ace FEM in my grow about 2.5 weeks in. At the first hard stem the seedling had a bright red stem. I asked Dubi about it and he said to send him pics further into flower.

I have been all over this site tryin to determine this and a bunch of other plants my mom started from Ace gear I had grown/ bread in the past that were un labeled ( due to my mom not labeling/ sorting them)

I am currently crossing a Male Snow Moon to every female I have and even a few non Ace outdoor plants I was gifted. All Indica's I can only remember one= rotten banana OG.

If you have grown Kushes or Afganni/ Pakastani Skunks before you know the smell is unique.

Today I have been smelling the kush all day( about week 3.5-4.

Then tonight I was smelling plants and the Ace Fem aka #21 ( dubbed Buddah Cup by my mom) has a smell of kush coming off of it. I then brushed up against it and got a sweet , rose like smell.

This plant hated being bent. Branches are really thick and hardy, nut very brittle and easy to snap.
So far at 18 days it is behind the Black Domina x Erd Prt but ahead of the PCK x KC I back crossed. Also very minimal stretch. taller then BD but longer node length.

I have grown PCKxKC alot so this seems to be the Bubba Kush pheno if ai had to guess. Unless Dubi has any idea what other strains smell skunky like a kush.

It smells exactly like the outdoor Kushes I have rn. They aren't in the same place. The smell is so similar. Hence why I am guessing a Kush.

The leaf stems are red and I decided to look on here.

kamyo

Veteran
Here's my girl at 8 weeks, I think. She's looking lovely and smells great.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks perfect kamyo :) the chunky resinous Bubba Afghani flowers with a purple touch of the Pakistani, probably felt in the terpenes too.

How did you rate this one compared with Bubba Hash and other PCK hybrids you have tried ?

Thank you very much for your efforts this year in exploring our hashplant indica Bubba and PCK hybrids! :trampoline: Always a pleasure to follow the progress of your flowers!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bubba Kush x PCK is already SOLD OUT here at the source. You may find last packs available through our official retailers.

We will try to re stock it at the end of this year. Thanks everyone for your support :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friends, as i commented also in the Bubba Hash thread, we have started 2022 without Bubba Hash hybrids available in our catalog. We may re stock Bubba Kush x PCK fem during second half of this year, but nothing for sure yet. I unstick this thread while Bubba Kush x PCK remains out of stock. I will keep you updated in case any Bubba Kush hybrid is back in our catalog (only Bubba Kush x ErdPurt regular and Bubba Kush x Malawi fem are available in the R+D section of our website).

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
2 of these are doing nicely on 3inch rockwool cubes right now. Snagged from Seedsman not long after they were made judging the date on the pack. I had them almost 2 years.
They all popped, but one ran away to join the circus...

Looking forward to seeing them in all their glory, updates will follow.

I've wanted to do some of your gear for years, dubi. I just got some pure PCK too, for another time, so here we are at last. Cheers. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your support Harry Gypsna much appreciated! Glad you also got some Bubba x PCK before it gone sold out this year. Please, keep us updated.

paisajedehierba

I have two young plants going. One already transplanted outdoors. The outdoor girl is shows slower vegetative development becaus of still small temperature.

Attachments

• 2022-05-04_Bubba Kush x PCK (2).JPG
    2022-05-04_Bubba Kush x PCK (2).JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 80
  • 2022-05-04_Bubba Kush x PCK outdoors since one week (2).JPG
    2022-05-04_Bubba Kush x PCK outdoors since one week (2).JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 82
  • 2022-05-04_Bubba Kush x PCK outdoors since one week.JPG
    2022-05-04_Bubba Kush x PCK outdoors since one week.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 90
  • 2022-05-04_Bubba Kush x PCK.JPG
    2022-05-04_Bubba Kush x PCK.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 79

paisajedehierba

Now both plants are thriving outdoors.

Attachments

• 2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK (2).JPG
    2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK (2).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 76
  • 2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK (3).JPG
    2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK (3).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 76
  • 2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK (4).JPG
    2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK (4).JPG
    5 MB · Views: 75
  • 2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK.JPG
    2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK.JPG
    719.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK_2 (2).JPG
    2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK_2 (2).JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 86
  • 2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK_2 (3).JPG
    2022-05-23_Bubba Kush x PCK_2 (3).JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 72

paisajedehierba

Bubba Kush x PCK
pictures 2022-06-19
pheno 1 is heavily infested by spider mites. Pheno 2 (different location) is less infested. I`ve applied a biocontrol allowed in organic farming on both.
Pheno 1 height 1,2m (not pruned), Pheno height 0,8m (pruned), bushy.

Attachments

• pheno 2 (4).JPG
    pheno 2 (4).JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 82
  • pheno 2 (3).JPG
    pheno 2 (3).JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 84
  • pheno 2 (2).JPG
    pheno 2 (2).JPG
    5 MB · Views: 74
  • pheno 2 (1).JPG
    pheno 2 (1).JPG
    5 MB · Views: 82
  • pheno 1 (2).JPG
    pheno 1 (2).JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 79
  • pheno 1 (3).JPG
    pheno 1 (3).JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 81
  • pheno 1 (4).JPG
    pheno 1 (4).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
  • pheno 1 (5).JPG
    pheno 1 (5).JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 81
  • pheno 1.JPG
    pheno 1.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 77

paisajedehierba

Bubba Kush x PCK 2022-07-02
Both plants have been sprayed two times during the last 10 days. The spider mites have been pushed significantly. The new leaves are clean. Pheno one has a hashy, spicy, fruity steam rub smell. Pheno two lacks the spice and the hash. Berry fruit is more pronounced.

Attachments

• Bubba x PCK pheno 1 hashy-fruity (1).JPG
    Bubba x PCK pheno 1 hashy-fruity (1).JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 78
  • Bubba x PCK pheno 1 hashy-fruity (2).JPG
    Bubba x PCK pheno 1 hashy-fruity (2).JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 93
  • Bubba x PCK pheno 1 hashy-fruity (3).JPG
    Bubba x PCK pheno 1 hashy-fruity (3).JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 85
  • Bubba x PCK pheno 1 hashy-fruity (4).JPG
    Bubba x PCK pheno 1 hashy-fruity (4).JPG