What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
small sized bubba hash that got a bit overfeed but seems taking it fine @ day 36 (hydro)
it's only clone that survived last round from 5 or 6 plants. i'm not super satisfied about her, but just wanted to take some photos for fun and keep interest on it. atleast she's covered with some sugar :p

Attachments

• bh.png
    bh.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 132
  • bh2.png
    bh2.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 119
  • bh3.png
    bh3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 121

MrHamilton

Veteran
This is/was the coolest little mutant. Three distinct and different leaf style/shapes that only grew on their own main stalk. Sadly two of the four mains that developed naturally since being a seedling hermied and the one with narrow leaves was holding the entire plant back in flowering, so I whacked it off(I did keep a cutting of the narrow leaf stem to see if it develops as a whole plant that way.)This one main left looks good so far.
8F902281-09E5-4C08-B630-52965D2F05F8.jpeg
65EBE2B6-2459-4CCE-AFCB-EAF3DF152930.jpeg
3AD802BD-FD88-424E-9372-B2BF22A4FCE6.jpeg

Last edited:

MrHamilton

Veteran
Hi @MrHamilton . Just starting the Bubba Hash for the first time, so I can't compare yet. Will definitely revisit the question. Looking forward to a Smoke-Off.
Yeah, I have the bubba x pck going right now for the first time also, so I too am looking forward to a head to head comparison.
I really like the Bubba Hash, I’m sure you will as well. Good luck with your grow.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She indeed finished beautiful :D @MrHamilton considering all the initial problems she had as a teenager. She finished with a really nice squat, high yielding main cola Afghan structure, closer to HashPlant than Bubba Kush. Curious about your description on her finished product after curing. Enjoy!

hehehehe love to see the Bubba Hash babies coming to this world @FletchF.Fletch
so looks like with the one in flowering and the new ones you are going to be busy with this strain for a while :giggle: