What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba 18 - Pre98 Bubba Kush x X18. Info and grow-along.

RobFromTX

My bubba 18 freak pheno is frosting up nicely. lots of bud sites

Attachments

• IMG_20230122_193836803.jpg
    IMG_20230122_193836803.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 104
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nice one Rob and glad you kept it and now it’s flowering as it looks interesting. I had a mutant from an old grow of Hollands hoop back in the day and it grew like a floppy vine and needed a net to hold it upright as much as possible. Lovely smoke as I remember. Looking forward to the updates.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool, that looks quite promising! it is an odd shape, looks like it may have topped itself somewhere along the way
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi @RobFromTX , yes.. i think it would.. but the plants would also get less light from the shorter day length and i doubt there would be much to gain from it in the finishing time now that they have properly budded up anyway.
i've never done it with indicas either really ... certainly in 'nature' they would get progressively less light each night going down to 11 or 10 hours so who knows ?
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@RobFromTX
do you remember when you flipped it to 12/12/. should be around 8-9 weeks from there.. give or take a few days.
yes, flowering really accelerates with indicas and they can finish pretty fast
VG

RobFromTX

Im on day 35 of flower. Everythings flowering pretty fast except the c4dd. theyre definitely taking their sweet time

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are in stock again at seedboutique:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
View attachment 18808253
Here's my Bubba 18 nearing the dodgy scrog in the top middle bit of the photo. Ignore the splotches on the leaves, got a bit over zealous with Mr Brunch's tip on using peroxide for ngats...:)gunna flip these soon.
Did it kill the gnats ok?
I’ve also found a fan blowing across soil level stops them being able to land and lay eggs
Love the scrog btw 👍