What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Brothers 2023 Indoor grow

Brother Nature

Zkittles 1 - Not that effected by the PH issues, slightly underfed.

full

full

Brother Nature

Mines starting to come back well, finished up her first week of flower. Looks a lot like yours, aside from the more lime coloring... New growth is looking nice and happy though. Will do some proper updates once budding starts. The sour diesel is looking very happy, pretty excited about that one too..

full
full
full

full

full

Brother Nature

have been working my ass off so don't tend to get home before my lights go off for the night, will get an update in this weekend, things are starting to look pretty good.

Here's an update on the outdoor c99 mutant. I'm fucking loving this plant, she's got the kind of smell you think of when you think of getting high, I describe it as straight jungle funk, tropical, fruity, dank.

IMG_4235.JPG
IMG_4236.JPG
IMG_4237.JPG
IMG_4238.JPG

Brother Nature

Day 21

Starting with the tent shot -

full

The Gelato - Day 21 - Starting to get a sweet, creamy smell to her, definitely gelato, her smell is pretty unique.

full

Zkittles 2 - Day 21 - Hasn't recovered well from the early ph issues, a little stunted, smell is sweet, semi-fruity, and sugary.
full

Zkittles 1- Day 21 - Super vigorous, stretched a lot, more piney but also has sweet and fruity undertones.

full

Sour Diesel - Day 21 - Slowest of the budders so far, not a lot of smell, but greasy to the touch. Possible fasciation on one bud.

full

full

Brother Nature

Onto my favorites of the bunch. This c99 mutant is looking promising indoors, if she's anything like her outdoor counterpart I'm going to be super happy. Already the most trich covered at 3 weeks, very tropical kind of smell so far, hoping it develops more. Have taken a branch of the outdoor girl last week and smoking on it and it's a wonderful cerebral and tasty high. Exactly what I've been looking for in this line, glad I grew this little runt out.

c99 Mutant - Day 21
full

And now the Golfball. Really liking how this plant shaped up, managed to grow all her branches to relatively the same height. Has a nice smell to her, familiar but I can't quite place it yet, hopefully it develops a bit more. She's looking like she'll have solid fist like bud, can understand why she's called golfball. @StickyBandit She looks a lot like a plant I grew from a single seed I got from a tinny about 10-12 years ago, i don't know what strain it was but we called it grapefruit as she had a very grapefruity like smell and taste. I remember them getting a bit darker in color near the end, more blue than purple though..

full

full

Brother Nature

4 weeks into flower today. Starting off with my best looking plants. The c99 mutant is shaping up very well, very fruity smelling, but leans to a more citrus smell. Been smoking on her outdoor plant and it's been great, very cerebral, active, motivating high.

c99 plant profile day 28
full

c99 buds day 28
full

full

full

Brother Nature

The Golfball - loving the smell on this one, can't quite describe it, but I have smelt it before. Very top heavy plant, opening up and spreading out the branches would lead to better yields. Still looking forward to this one, even though shes still showing a bit of stress to the veg issues I put her through. Very sticky to the touch.

Golfball - day 28 - Plant Profile
full

Buds - day 28
full

Brother Nature

Lemon Amnesia - Definitly a skunk cross, smells like skunky lemons, slower than the other plants in resin production though. Looks to be a good producer, not too sure how I fell about this one, seems more like a good commercial plant, we'll see.

Lemon Amnesia - day 28 - Plant Profile

full

Buds -

full