What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bringing cuttings indoors from outside....

D3pthCharg3

Helo ICMag fam, and happy harvest season.

I have just harvested the beautiful Bodhi's American Skunk Selection aka ASS and it smells amazing (Outdoor). I did have the foresight to take two cutting from it after setting up a cloner in the garage. Both rooted and now I have two little cake-pop looking plants, essentially golf ball buds on 4"sticks with a few leaves. I really want to keep this strain going indoor. As a general rule I have NEVER brought anything outdoors inside. However, I would like to keep these genetics. It should be mentioned I do have an available mini-tent (3'x3'x2') to put them in to begin a reveg, I just worry about pest and pathogens, especially the airborn varieties i.e. PM and RA, as this tent is in the same building as my other plants, not the same area, but nevertheless the same structure.

Does anyone happen to have any tried and trued methods to thwart any would be invaders lurking on these plants? I usually use wettable sulfur with a good deal of success..and I like that it leaves a residual powder on the leaves for long term effects.

Latest posts

Latest posts