What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bridgelux vs Samsung diodes. After a years of using it. Can any experiences grower tell the different between these two by the brightness performance?

Thamfly

Bridgelux vs Samsung diodes. After a years of using it. I have seen some comments told that bridgelux diode seems to drop off.

goingrey

Koondense

Veteran
Ok, that's the regular rate. I was thinking some of these were dropping significantly quicker, like a bad batch or design flaw.
95% after 10000 hours is still pretty amazing for a relatively cheap product.

Cheers

GoatCheese

Veteran
^^^^I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the boss asking the question!

It’s hilarious how poorly informed these led light companies are when you think about how long they have been in the game.

How would they get to know that info/data? = contact the chip-manufacturers, ay!. But they're too f-ing lazy to even figure that one out.
"I could e-mail Samsung ....buuuut i'm having a coffee atm and hanging at ICMAG ...maybe potheads know? i'll ask them first."

They should be paying us for all the info we the growers have provided them.

Gry

I live in an area where the temps are over a hundred on a regular basis and I use no ac.
Have one of each and am quite pleased with both of them, they each allow me to grow right through the summer.
Were I to add to them, I would reach for the bridgelux with no hesitation.

Latest posts

Latest posts