What's new

Breeding questions newbie

Rhizoma

Dear all,

Apologies in advance if I am asking silly questions, but I am a bit lost in these topics:

- Let's assume I have a faminised autoflower and I am selfing her. I will get feminised auto seeds? No photoperiod at all?

- Let's assume I have a female cut photoperiod and I want to have seeds as much as possible similar to the cut. Can I selfie? In which case I assume I will have regular seeds? Feminised? Hermaphrodite?

Can you help me to clarify these topics?
Thanks
R

William76

If ur selfing them they will be female,if there not stable though u may get hermies,with an auto It should be auto fems(unless it's 1 of the so called "fast" 1s that are haf and haf),76

Fuel

It's not binary buddy, the constitution of the "auto" trait is progressive as is its vanishing.
Selfing don't insure a sexual stability (at short term), but the quality of selection and the methodism behind.

Let's assume I have a female cut photoperiod and I want to have seeds as much as possible similar to the cut. Can I selfie? In which case I assume I will have regular seeds? Feminised? Hermaphrodite?

You can self it yes, and make your fems. But expecting a stabilization with the sole single use of a sprayer is a bit optimistic.

Last edited: