What's new

Breeding projects using Mandala Strains

I just chopped a Deep Congo lady and a Ganesh at 61 days. The lower branches of both were generously dusted with pollen from my favorite Ganesh male, and I'm looking forward to sorting through the GaneshxGanesh and DConxGanesh seeds for keepers.
The Deep Congo lady ended up leaning more towards her Deep Chunk parentage than I would've liked, but is still a stunning plant. The last two weeks were an explosion of purples, reds, and pinks - and while I don't necessarily care what colour my bud is, when it smells this good and looks so cool I'll gladly look for this trait... especially because the way that the leaves turn purple in a camo-style pattern would be great stealth for the outdoors.
Anywho, I'm hoping to find moms with the resin coverage and stank of Deep Congo but the bulk of Ganesh.
More people should give Ganesh a go, it really is a well-bred plant.

Dave Coulier

Ive got 6 Satori in veg right now. They are 52 days from seed, but they still haven't shown signs of sex yet, but when I flower, the females are getting knocked up by my stellar Jack the Ripper male who is the star of my tent even though he's surrounded by more than 40 other plants. His lateral branching is insane. I could easily take 14 clones from each cola(4) and he's probably not even 14 inches tall. He's got super tight nodes, and has more growth and vigor than anything else in the tent. I hope the future offspring will get his tight nodes and lateral branching, and increased vigor because the Satori doesn't exactly shine in those departments, or maybe Im just unfairly comparing everything to him. :)

The Satori also getting crossed with Sam's Skunk X Haze, and some Cannacopia C99x Deep Chunk, 3rd Dimension, and some Purps bagseed(I hope something nice comes from them). A purple Satori hybrid really has me salivating. I can't wait to sample her and then some of her future offspring.

brendon420

cool thread, i guess mandala fell out of favor for shinier pastures

anyway i accidentally got some safari mix pollenated with some unknown pollen.

lots of what look like hashberry phenos. huge main stem, xmas tree shape. etc....

boi do i look forward to this season....photos in my thread if ( anyone ever comes throughhere)

(thefree grow show)

White Beard

I’m really only learning about Mandala, myself - really like what I’m learning and I’ll be haunting their webshop come January in hopes they’ll open up and have goodies. Mandala #1, Satori, Sadhu, Ganesh, Beyond The Brain - man, I have *got* to try these, and that means growing them for myself.

mexweed

memory loss s1Xganesh

WKrMKR7.jpg

some phenos had susceptibility to mold in the heads as stated in mandala's description of ganesh, some hermed a trait from memory loss, the pheno I made f2s with did not have either of those traits, I also pollinated an underdog original diesel s1 with the male

Koondense

Since there is no sign of the shop to open, I had to pop some seeds I got from another member quite some time ago. It's a cross between a Satori father and a Taskenti mother(Cannabiogen), expecting to get a female.

Taskenti X Satori (F1)
picture.php

I prioritize the mothers in crosses so I opened a grow thread in the Cannabiogen section, you can find the link in my signature.

Cheers

White Beard

Thanks for posting, I’ll be over to check out your Tashkenti/Satori thread!

Really a shame there’s no word on Mandala...if I was gonna raid a candy store, the Mandala store would be the place

nksv

oh just saw this thread for the first time. I have made some Zamaldelica/Satori seeds and some bodhi Sunshine #4/ Satori seeds. I think these will end up pretty magick. I plan on then crossing further. Zam/Satori to more Ace seeds stuff.

Just lost my satori mumma who I had for about 4 years. Gave her one last glorious outdoor run.

Lyfespan

oh just saw this thread for the first time. I have made some Zamaldelica/Satori seeds and some bodhi Sunshine #4/ Satori seeds. I think these will end up pretty magick. I plan on then crossing further. Zam/Satori to more Ace seeds stuff.

Just lost my satori mumma who I had for about 4 years. Gave her one last glorious outdoor run.

sorry for your loss :comfort:

THoC

Nice to see this thread after so many years.lol

After losing my original mandala#! purple plant I have been slowly walking through F1 seeds using Mandala#1 male ( non purple ) and G13 clone female. After 36 seeds I found one plant that has that marvelous color ( well not quite ) and taste of that old plant. the taste and highwas great as well. Not quite what im looking for but real close. Others love it. lol
So its a keeper for now. Ill post some picts in the coming weeks.
cheers