What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

breeders choice haze

G

heres a few more at 17 weeks.. :joint:

she's a big girl.a quick tester from some flowers chopped at
16 weeks show me some of her potential........................................

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
I just love Haze. Like you, I could spent hours or even days just looking that magical plant. Good job Jingles, you have earned your special high!!!

G

hi all, these pics are of haze at 20 weeks of flower.the yield was massive, high is fookin incredible and the taste is sharp but musky.. well nice up and motivational to the point where i nearly took some excersize.. :joint:

as you can see, she is worth the wait. i was almost sad when i killed her. :badday:

G

hi all, these pics are of haze at 20 weeks of flower.the yield was massive, high is fookin incredible and the taste is sharp but musky.. well nice up and motivational to the point where i nearly took some excersize..

High bro,

Absolutely wonderful news and pictures J, really happy for you and can almost feel the buzz and just in time for Summer, cool. Thank's for the great pics and keeping us updated as we love to see them.

as you can see, she is worth the wait. i was almost sad when i killed her

I know exactly what you mean, makes a special bond with you this old haze.

Never mind, we will get you a purple one to play with now, lol

Peace and love, hhf

G

very nice jingles, and im happy to hear you say musky, as thats what i get with haze, also im happy to see they grow indoors like TomHills Haze, which just makes things right in my mind, hehe. one verifies the other, kinda.

sweet grow:yes:

CBF

Perhaps

looking good jingles, I am really looking foward to trying the OtH.............one day, I wonder what the OtH male you used in your crosses will bring to the party.

glock23

one in the chamber
Looks and sounds delicious. I have some Seedsman Haze seeds I'd love to start off, but I'm just too busy to take care of any more plants at present. I'm growing pure Indian sativa and pure Cambodian sativa. Might be nice to cross them. :)

G

hi all, i cant quote you all but its the usual haze lovers on here. she is delicious and i can recomend her to you all. my girl had 10 weeks at the side of my usual crop then 10 weeks on her own. this way the 20 weeks seem to pass more quickly. she was grown in canna coco using the a#b nutrients, the ec was kept at 1.1 to 1.2 for maybe 10 weeks then raised to 1.3 up to around week 16 then fresh water was used for the last 4 weeks. at week 10 i also added some worm manure and at week 14 added some bat shit and she couldnt have been any healthier. i think the haze male will add vigour, yield and a awesome high to anything he goes to.. J