What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breaking: TRUMP Likely to Support Ending Ban on Marijuana (VIDEO)

CaptainDankness

Once all the corporations are lined up in the correct order and ready to go into full production, Trump will get the nod to drop the federal statute on cannabis. This mere comment was referring to states rights on cannabis.....but at least it looks promising, although there still is nothing new written in law about any of this.......so it may just be another fleeting comment that ends in another - nothing - burger.

I think we are already there, a friend who's brother owns a dispensary and farm in Oregon just told me they are only getting $69 an ounce in the shop.

I've also heard Oregon is completely flooded with more weed than they can sell. Not to mention their was a ex Senator who started a huge warehouse in Alaska a few years ago. Shits getting real and I'm sure Trump don't want to get shown up by Tredau in Canada. Just imagine all the money to be made by Trump's friends in Wall Street as well.

I'm thinking we are going to see the end of marijuana prohibition once and for all. Of course a lot of little guys are going to get screwed.

tech138

I couldn’t agree more, brown thumb. As far as the ban on smokable product, it comes down to labeling. If labeled as “not intended for smoking” , dried cannabis flower and concentrates could still be sold/bought. This state is famous for semantics. Bongs and pipes sit on store shelves for purchase, despite being quite illegal here. These items are allowed to be sold because a sign in the store states that all items are for novelty and tobacco use. I am proud of my fellow Okies. It wasn’t easy for us to get it on the ballot in the first place. But we did. And we passed it!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think we are already there, a friend who's brother owns a dispensary and farm in Oregon just told me they are only getting $69 an ounce in the shop.

I've also heard Oregon is completely flooded with more weed than they can sell. Not to mention their was a ex Senator who started a huge warehouse in Alaska a few years ago. Shits getting real and I'm sure Trump don't want to get shown up by Tredau in Canada. Just imagine all the money to be made by Trump's friends in Wall Street as well.

I'm thinking we are going to see the end of marijuana prohibition once and for all. Of course a lot of little guys are going to get screwed.

If you crunch the numbers you can see just a few square miles devoted to pot growing could supply the nation.

I got 250,000 pounds to a square mile at a plant per 10 square feet making 1 pound. How many millions of pounds of pot do you need?

There will always be outlaw weed and special boutique but the legal market will prevail over time. It will cost them a few dollars to make each pound.

xet

If you crunch the numbers you can see just a few square miles devoted to pot growing could supply the nation.

I got 250,000 pounds to a square mile at a plant per 10 square feet making 1 pound. How many millions of pounds of pot do you need?

There will always be outlaw weed and special boutique but the legal market will prevail over time. It will cost them a few dollars to make each pound.

People with real money are discussing hemp and it's manufacturing potential. This is a real bottle-neck.

xet

$2710/kilo in Oregon
$17/kilo in Mexico
$7/kilo in Lebanon

It's all relative and honest competion is what gives us variety and equal opportunity.

CaptainDankness

$2710/kilo in Oregon
$17/kilo in Mexico
$7/kilo in Lebanon

It's all relative and honest competion is what gives us variety and equal opportunity.

Cheaper than that in Oregon I can get a pound for $600, of course these guys been out there growing for several years. But yeah, I remember seeing a documentary not too long ago that it was about $17 per kilo in Mexico certainly not dank, but I'm sure they can grow some California grade outdoor for about $100 a kilo.

Certainly going to be damn near worthless to have a small grow room after legalization unless it's just for personal use. Even then it will probably be like homebrewing, you won't be saving much if any money.

Latest posts

Latest posts