What's new

branches die weird at the lower plant in flower

Hmong

Veteran
He should trust your eagle eye before lab results of course lmfao

As a first rule people should know their place on here

because depending on who you argue with, you might argue against several decades of combined (commercial) growing experience, potentially making u look like a fool at some point.

As with any advice, that's fucking FREE and kind spirits -> take it or leave it

one might consider cutting all that useless undergrowth out, when light comes from above...
but that's just what old farts do ...these days it's gotta be a lab at least.

I'd sent in those kids scissors too, because last time I checked HLV is heat resistant and I don't think he's ready to torch the grips too, every time...

Hmong

Veteran
These kind of "protocols" are what we sent as memes between folks with real protocols and operations. You guys have my dying here :ROFLMAO:

revegeta666

As a first rule people should know their place on here

because depending on who you argue with, you might argue against several decades of combined (commercial) growing experience, potentially making u look like a fool at some point.
Does this mean you are going to put me in my place mate? Because depending on who you argue with, you might argue against someone with almost 2 decades of work in the field of mental health, who sees people with your kind of troubles coming from miles away 😃

can someone please lock this thread?
It's getting out of context

guys, It's not a competition of who have better knowledge or science vs practical, I asked a question, got some answers, then an actual lab confirmed something. and people just didn't read the whole thread but then reply with high confidence meanwhile the lab actually already confirmed something.
have a good one and good luck to me with my grow :)

Lumpy-Gravy

No need to turn it into a shitfest. I’ve left one forum last week because all some folk want to do is have an argument. Why get so bothered. If your plants, like mine, are fine n dandy just put yer 2p in and leave it at that. Disagreement is fine. Arguing over someone else’s grow isn’t worth the aggro.

revegeta666

No need to turn it into a shitfest. I’ve left one forum last week because all some folk want to do is have an argument. Why get so bothered. If your plants, like mine, are fine n dandy just put yer 2p in and leave it at that. Disagreement is fine. Arguing over someone else’s grow isn’t worth the aggro.
Everythings fine here mate, definitely no problems on difference of opinions from my part 😃