What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brain's Choice from KC Brains

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Product: Brain's Choice from KC Brains

Availability: Widely available

Overall Rating:

Grow Highlights: 0 for 10 germination

G

Well with just a 0-10 Germiniation rate. Lets see what they look like when they do germ.

These are two different pheno's.
They're some good looking plants.

Blatant :wave:

G

wow.... Zep how many different kc brians strains have you got 0 /10?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Draw.... I got a few packs from Doc Chronic a couple of years ago. The Brain's Choice and TNR didn't germinate at all... the Haze Special germinated 3 of 10, went off to flower and after 75 days in there, none had declared their sex..the things were about 11 feet tall and I couldn't waste that kind of time and space any longer so I pulled them.

G

lmao
thanks Zep.... everything makes a litttle more sense now..... i thought these were newly aquired seeds.... yea haze does tend to be on the tall side

Bigmone357

LOL @Zep , I always had runts or non-germers with K.C. that is my reasoning behind my statement.I'm sure if they germ they would be good grass.Peace Bm

G

the tnr and mango a grew were good.... well the mango was great... i grew mango indoors first and it was fn great, but got in to tall to do again.....then i put 1 mango (KCB), 1 tnr(KCB), along 1 original haze and 2 Blueberries out doors in the greenhouse last season..... They all were great grows even the Mango and TNR.... Although the TNR was not as good as everything else, but still good.

Big.....i would have the same feelings as you, if i had experienced what you did.

G

I had a different experiance.

I had a different experiance.

I grew out the KC Mango. Poor germ rates i got two out of ten plants to germ one sativa pheno and one indica. The indica looked like a perfect specimen. But when all was said and done I couldn't GIVE the bud away. Bad taste, no potency and never again.