What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BP gone Hydro

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Dark how's it going brother?
Lions Milk. Cherry queen and Heavenly Hashplant are vegging up still.
Taken some cuts off them.

View Image

Hollyweed & Lemon wookie are slowly getting bigger.
The 3 other Lions Milk seedling I have are all very small. I think they might be all Fem's. If they are I won'tbe f2'ing them lol.

View Image

I'm taking down the 3 headed dragon x long bottom fighter. And the motor breath 15 cross as well soon. They smell like sweet tooth. Have a candifloss smell to them. Yield is on the smaller side. Looks like fire and probably will be with the yield been below average. :tiphat:

Yeah m8 all good here youre doing a great job over here m8 keep up the good work and keep them photos coming just read through this diary nice work BigPhil:good:

BigPhil

Veteran
Yeah m8 all good here youre doing a great job over here m8 keep up the good work and keep them photos coming just read through this diary nice work BigPhil:good:

Sweet thank you very much. :bandit:

picture.php

Cheery Queen and Heavenly hash plant at the back both Lions Milk front row. 5 days into flower. Coming on alright. HH looking a little bushy lol

picture.php

90% this is 3 headed dragon x long bottom fighter

Got a nice return on the bubble hash off 6 plants trim. 24g. Think it might dry up 2g's or so yet.

picture.php

160mu 73mu the little dark bit 25mu

eyesdownchronic

Sweet thank you very much. :bandit:

View Image

Cheery Queen and Heavenly hash plant at the back both Lions Milk front row. 5 days into flower. Coming on alright. HH looking a little bushy lol

View Image

90% this is 3 headed dragon x long bottom fighter

Got a nice return on the bubble hash off 6 plants trim. 24g. Think it might dry up 2g's or so yet.

View Image

160mu 73mu the little dark bit 25mu
nice cat turds! and whatever is in the back right looks crazy. how about those fan leaves.

BigPhil

Veteran
nice cat turds! and whatever is in the back right looks crazy. how about those fan leaves.

Yeah some massive leaves on that bad boy. That's the heavenly hashplant looking 100% indica. Fished them out the litter tray haha

Aliens just released a root rot product mate

Yeah. I don't mind hand watering. Would prob go drip or rain if I wanted a change now. The RDWC was pretty loud with all them bubbles lol

BigPhil

Veteran
Been doing some research on drying hash. Looks like I can be doing a better job and getting some better results if I start drying it correct haha. Doh!

Anyway. Back left is the cherry queen. Right side is a lions milk. The other Lions hasn't stretched as much. 3 week into flower. Both look to have plenty of flowers growing
picture.php

This is the Heavenly hashplant. Not looking the best of yielders haha might turn this lady into hash given her name. Taken the massive fans off.
picture.php

Group shot.
picture.php

I want to see my Lions Milk turn a deep purple black in the final weeks of flower. Have the pure kush suge shine threw.

BigPhil

Veteran
i never really heard about this. how are you supposed to dry hash?

Not in big cat turds haha

Some people siv it. Some people micro plain it. Onto parchment paper.
Think I'm just gonna chop it up with a knife. Spread it on some parchment paper and give it till I think it's dry. 10-14 days.

When you are happy it's as dry as it can be. You collect it all together in like one lump. put it in a cellophane bag. Take a thick glass bottle full of boiling water and like rolling pin. Roll the hash out.

Fold it together press it tight. And roll it out again. Get it all together squash any air out. Roll up into a ball.

Can cure it then. Rap it in cling film put it somewhere dark and cool for a month or so.

That's one way.

I see people dry the trim or bud before as well. I've been using fresh trim because I thought it would make cleaner bubble hash.

BigPhil

Veteran
Got 8 fems I wanted for my double tent.
Ended up with 3 lemon Wookie' s (Lemon pheno G13 x wookie)
And 5 Hollyweeds. (Hollywood pure Kush x g13hp88)

They are looking a little rough. I think the cold weather isn't helping. Reported them after taking this pic.
picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
picture.php

Started flowering yesterday on the Hollyweeds and Lemon Wookie v2's. Put the Lemons in the yellow rimmed pots
picture.php

5 weeks in on the Lion's Milks. Cherry Queen and Heavenly hash plant. HHP is looking nicely coated living up to its name.

BigPhil

Veteran
Wookies look strong plants there BP

They do one is a beast. I think of should of started flowering a little earlier. The plants was 20-24 inches when flipped. Apparently the Hollyweeds likes to stretch abit as well. Taken cuts off everything.

The bud structure on Lions is like last time I did them. But I don't think they will purple like last time. Pretty sure last time the stems had more purple and leafs had red vanes.

BigPhil

Veteran
20210326_215500.jpg
Cherry Queen at 9.5 weeks. Smells sweet cherry powerful on the nose. Looks like she has a couple of weeks left.
20210326_215307.jpg

Lions Milk. This one will come down with the Cherry

Attachments

• 20210326_215307.jpg
    20210326_215307.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 80

BigPhil

Veteran
20210325_161049.jpg
20210325_161007.jpg
Heavenly Hashplant.

I ended up with 2 male Lions Milk. So looks like I'll be making some f2s. Think I'm going to dust the Heavenly as well.

BigPhil

Veteran
20210425_173230.jpg
this was one of the Lemon Wookie v2.
20210505_134645.jpg
lemon Wookie trim temple ball. Wrapped it up and got it aging in a glass jar.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice Job BigPhil and the wookie trim templeball looks like a nice tasty malteser great work bud..

BigPhil

Veteran
Nice Job BigPhil and the wookie trim templeball looks like a nice tasty malteser great work bud..

Cheers mate. Upped my hash game a bit I would like to grow just for hash. Would be good. Could do with investing in a freeze dryer if I'm going to go down that route lol