What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boycotting Nevada Dispensaries

Bobbles

As a response to the absurd notion that in the great "Free Country" of America only some people can grow a plant while others get to corner a market through ridiculous legislation.

From this moment forward, all Nevada Dispensaries are boycotted.

The stuff they are selling at those dispensaries is mislabeled, grown horribly, the test results are faked, they cut their oil, they spray their plants with pesticide coming straight out of one of the growers mouth, they circumvent the Nevada testing standards and now you want me to be forced to do business with them restricting my right to grow?

Nope. Boycotted.

The very samething took place here in Washington, pest infested, chemically sprayed and not flushed the list of crap goes on, the stuff had very lil effect abd tasted terrible as well, the standard of quality cannabis went in the toilet
People just grew plants with little to no experience in understanding what high quality marijuana should be, i also no longer will purchase cannabis from a state store. After learning how to grow my own medical grade marijuana, everything i bought in the stores was a huge disappointment and a waste of money.

Bobbles

All Ive got to say at this point, is what a bunch of losers. Afraid of competition and with the shitty buds they grow, I dont blame them. The collusion between state and corporation. The opitomy of everything a true stoner hates.

Hope they all get sued. Losers.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
As a response to the absurd notion that in the great "Free Country" of America only some people can grow a plant while others get to corner a market through ridiculous legislation.

From this moment forward, all Nevada Dispensaries are boycotted.

The stuff they are selling at those dispensaries is mislabeled, grown horribly, the test results are faked, they cut their oil, they spray their plants with pesticide coming straight out of one of the growers mouth, they circumvent the Nevada testing standards and now you want me to be forced to do business with them restricting my right to grow?

Nope. Boycotted.

Can you name any Dispensaries in the Las Vegas area that are on the up & up? I've heard some good things about several of them and I'm taking a vacation there in May so it would be nice to pick up some High CBD herb while I'm there.

I used to work for Las Vegas Cannabis and quit, among other, due to use of avid on plants and just a horrible mismanagement of a grow. I agree with this boycott. Essence is basically price fixing the dispensary market and the owner doesn't even grow weed. Price per pound is dictated by test results, so basically we grew one strain for thc than put it on the top layer of all the buckets for testing. Las Vegas weed blows anything good came from cali. Also it's seven million for a grow license. Fuck vegas if anyone needs a connect pm me.

Drewsif

Good luck getting the least common denominator on board. Its been a one man battle in Arizona. I troll every google search result i can find that i think a fellow Az patient might end up on. Letting them know, they aren't going crazy. The legal mmj is unsmokable.. Its worthless, medicinally speaking. The majority is actually counter-medicinal.

Ive granted myself an excemption to the 25mile rule, and documented my reasoning. The dispensary doesn't grow strains that work for my qualification. The dispensary doesn't disclose the use of nut products. The dispensary doesn't disclose the use of dairy products. The dispensary cannot verify the plant they are selling is even Cannabis. I demand an evaluation of some sort proving it. I would love for them to send an asthmatic diabetic lactose intolerant nut allergist to jail for growing his own clean Cannabis. Apparently these foreign managed 'nonprofit' entities are untouchable, legally speaking. They even charge the patient a business tax as a sales tax. Their nonprofits are suppossed to pay that. Its not a sales taon the purchaser. Its a transaction tax on the retailer.

The AzDhs says testing would raise prices. Prices were 500/zip in some dispensaries for years. I think spamming the leafly reviews was actually a main reason the submissive Stockholm-syndromesque patients started complaining. I guess weed standards in Az have always been horrible. Prices halved overnight across the state. And its still too expensive to test... 25 cents per 8th is too much for lab results...? I don't care anyways, they only test 1 bud out of a different crop. Not the moldy ones they sell you. Only tested for microbes and thc,Im worried about bottled chemicals. doubt the testing labs are all caretakers. Most operated by dispensaries.

Plus what good is a piece of paper? I ask for further proof, there is no report from no lab. Just a sign that says "No mold, no fungus, 29.5%thc" I've even purchased from testing facilities, the bud was full of 3rd party carbohydrates. I could tell what line of nutrients were used on half them. 29% smoked like reggie. Speaking of reggie it has more weed smell and flavor than anything in the dispensaries. To be honest, the handful of good buds ive got were about on par with the scent/flavor of good reggie. Sometimes on top shelf, sometimes on bottom. They dont know quality at all.

Bait and switch is super common in the Az medical marijuana mafia scene. I bet they get away with that in Vegas too. The buds are prepackaged usually and some places will show you living soil tops, and sell you hydro larf. All the dispensaries sell is bottoms. Some dont even trim I dont think. Ive not seen tops but in display jars.. Some times fox tailed bottom buds, that almost look like swollen airy kush nugs.

Biggest package is an 8th (of popcorn). You buy an ounce and get 8 bags of mixed bagseed phenos soaked in fruit scented sugar water (with tastey magnesium sulfate usually) for a consistent smell. Theres your black ash, black pipe, and black lungs. Only thing I know for a fact is harming my health: the buds grown with non cannabis sugars absorbed into them during flower.. Of course all the dispensary growers are delusional about those dirty practices, because hey it comes in an officially packaged bottle with upc and all that! Several dispensaries actually use Advanced Nutrients entire product line on a commercial scale. Its the saddest shit Ive ever seen in the realm of Cannabis. It is offensive on too many levels.

The AZDhs has refused to force compliance with additive/nute transparency. Most labels say Calmag or Npk. And the bud is so heavy with chemicals, i started learning them by smell and taste.

I call it the marijuana mafia for obvious reasons.

Legal to buy dirty fake weed. Illegal to possess my own.

One foreign owned chain dispensary in AZ was getting their bud from Nevada. It was some of the only clean bud around. Overpriced mids but smokable. Well they eventually started growing in state, you know, following the laws, and now their strains taste like Neem. Some people think that's skunk... Buds that smell like cheeseburger grease and stay squishy wet on a shelf for 6 months. Sorry that one just popped into my memory...

I could talk all day about the damaging health effects of legal (corporate) cannabis. Its the only reason i joined this site. I cannot grow outdoors in AZ, so Ive got some catching up to do if Im going to smoke clean authentic Cannabis strains ever again.

I cant even hardly remember what my favorite terps and flavors are, after being in a mmj state for 2 years. Some good weed being grown here, but its all spoken for, since grow rights of caretakers is 12plants per cardholder (5 max) who are living in the 2% of the state not under the 25 mile law. Basically no one has a plant count . Dispensaries every 24 miles and they all work together behind the scenes. They sell each other's buds, when they have zero grow limit. They have a private 'vetted growers' app/website to share mold hiding tactics and what not. All share the same scented sweeteners and other fake smell products. The scent of Cannabis in Az is seasonal, as the 50 gallon drums are passed around dispensary to dispensary (yes many of them grow in the back of the shop and even rub it in with for-show veg rooms.)

I learnt to tell Neem brands apart. Sweet vs Floralicious vs Budcandy, no problem. What sulfur method. H202. Dairy sprays. I didn't know any of this crap before moving to Az. Didn't have to. Never tasted it before. Its all dispensaries sell. The smell of grow product even wafts out of some of them. Entire dispensary menus of Botanicare Sweet Citrus. No point in having strains when you grow like that. Nasty nasty overfed commercial bud. Sold as medical, with a $250-300 annual sign up if you want the worthless dispensary access card (where your purchases are trackedtand sent to law/financial/tax enforcement database.)

The biggest issue to me is, why are multiple states adopting similar policies? 25 mile rule seems the standard to be applied everywhere in the future. 2.5oz possession limit will take effect. An Az patient maxes that out every 2 weeks. Thats 150% the sales of a 1oz state. Just watch and wait... All corporate sponsored. Its a takeover. Prohibition was a long term plan to hand it over. Since doctors couldnt promote smoking cigarettes forever... The world is a sick place when you look into the planning behind everything that effects us.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
colorado dispensaries are bad also, and they team up and lobby against a patients right to grow their OWN meds as well
i've put the entire industry (basically) on boycott for about 4 years now....

Latest posts

Latest posts