What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bought a new mini fridge to contain these pungent Chemdawg aromas

20210802_085350.jpg

Oh you thought I refrigerate my weed? No I, just use rabbit manure. Nothing else has the thiol source. Nothing else has the nutrient content. Nothing else will convert a fermenting pile of formaldehyde into healthy soil in 5 days.

What's your favorite manure?

20210802_090803.jpg

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Very nice Crusty C, organic Guru's The Flintstoner's/3 Little Birds used to extol the virtues of rabbit poop, saying you could apply it 'fresh' as it wasn't hot enough to burn your plants. :good:

...... in fact, I've been thinking of getting together a little hutch for 1 or 2 on the back porch lately. :shucks:

40degsouth

Hi everyone I hope you’re all well,
very nice CrustyCruz, are you collecting the urine, in the bottom tray, to use as well??
l haven’t heard of rabbit raisins being high in thiol and I’m wondering if this is good for growth or terpine production🤔 Someone recently posted up about using onion water (from memory) as a drench which l thought was a really interesting research topic and I’ve been waiting for results to be posted up.
Does the liquification process you use make these available and are they volatile hence the refrigeration??
Cheers,

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Look like the second hand one's found around the mound. That or you have carnivorous rabbits. I guess if the rabbit is the source of what you needed, then these are the right pellets. Are you going to separate the hairs out?

St. Phatty

Not my favorite, but my vote for the most under-rated - old fashioned Night Soil.

When I clean the garage, I will have about 20 gallons of Highest Quality chicken manure.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Imo the poop can be hairy while change of coat. Longtern n supply.
i think i have picked up that fermented sheep poop is also a good fertelizer for our beloved plant, never tried it on my own.
Some guy in the swiss forum are very happy with peleted cow or horse poop.

St. Phatty

Shame on me for missing the sale. Walmart had LARGE chest freezers priced at $100 each, earlier in 2020. Big enough to store a human body (doubled over) if that is your thing.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Best be careful about the poop you use. There is a broadleaf weed killer called "graze-on" that is supposedly safe for animals to graze on. Problem is, it passes through them, and their poop is now a broadleaf weed killer.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Would you happen to know of any links/studies on rabbit manure thiol content and terpene production? Any study on herb plants which produce terpenes is good, though specifically cannabis would be awesome.

I've personally witnessed the complexity boost rabbit manure tea gives to terpene production, and now I'm looking for the studies which support it. Damn... that shit is gooood!

@hyposomniac 1 gallon of manure to 5 gallons of water. Set in sun and stir every day for 3-4 days. Strain. Dilute till it's about the color of tea you would drink, then use once a week as a fertilizer. Vary the concentration according to your plants approval. ;)

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That seems like a lot. I cautiously put a single pellet of chicken shit in the feed water. It will put yellow tips on the leaves if too thick

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
No I, just use rabbit manure. Nothing else has the thiol source. Nothing else has the nutrient content. Nothing else will convert a fermenting pile of formaldehyde into healthy soil in 5 days.

What's your favorite manure?

For Thiols I always use Beaver poop, 2nd run of course, beavers eat their shit the first run and double down to fully digest the wood.

beaver night.JPG

beaave on the run.JPG

of course you also want maximum ester production and nothing else works but Woodchuck scat, they are difficult to train to shit on demand but I'm a glutton for esters so I put in the 10,000 hours of training on this pair.

look at her dropping logs on the OG Kush!

woodchuck bed 3.jpg

hubby gets fancy while dumping.

woodchuck.jpg

whatever you do, never give raccoons magic mushrooms to increase THCv production from their urination, their late night antics will spoil your living mulch...

party animal.jpg

Now it gets a little tricky. to raise the level of your phenolic compounds you're gonna need a flock of highly sensitive red winged blackbirds, just the males as their guano is the only guano in the avian kingdom with the magic elixir our special girls need.

you train them to hover over your girls and spray their shit as a foliar all through veg but you must execute them when your plants begin flower or they would ruin the buds.

hovering right before the drop...

DSC_0472.JPG

Bam! guano right where it's needed.

bird$hit budz.JPG

they get pretty bummed and cry like pussies on execution day but I'm a farmer so....

DSC_1313.JPG

you can see it's worth the effort to potty train mother nature come fall in my garden.

patch endd 9.17.22.JPG

Follow me to learn the secrets of training penis mushrooms to eliminate insects from your canna patch.

DSC_0302 copy.JPG

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I guess by now y'all are excited to see how the thiols look, they are in the little white dots that cover my flowers...

TW x Durb bud 10.10.22.JPG

Beaver scat of course helps with the purple color even though it exits the beaver colored green! is that racist or what???

Forum GSC 10.5.22.JPG

fearing budrot from the runny blackbird shit I enlisted soldier flys to lick it all off after the nutes had been adsorbed...

91:SKVA.JPG

when the flies are done you have the cleanest flowers anywhere!

DSC_0007.JPG

92 gk 10.11.22.JPG

follow me for more advanced tips on using trained non-shedding dogs for harvest and trimming....

B- weedeater.JPG

Bio boy

Wahahaha this is priceless keep it coming love it
me mrs said ya gotta replace David Attenborough when he croaks

420animals

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts