What's new

bottom leafs r white

G

sounds to me like iron problems ..maybe ya need some soil acidifierwith an iron additive .. check ya ph first .

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
can you give more details on your garden please?

1) soil/hydro?
2)how big are they?
3) what nutrients are you using, how often and how much?
4) what lighting are you using and what the sq feet of your grow space?
5) if is soil grow how big are the containers?

LIME-diesel

1) soil
2)the fine 1 is like 1 foot tall id say and the 1 with the problem must b like 5-6 inchrs,
3) tomato feed like 1ce a week
4) in the greenhouse
5) must b like 2litre pots or so

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I would have to say the sick plant had a root and nute prob, transplant now and use some root stimulator at 50% normal dosage... use gentel soil with a PH of 6.0-6.5

Growdoc

G

sounds to me like it might be powdery mildew? get a neem-oil based product from ur store or any home depot or Serenade biofungicide works well for harder cases... spray the shit all over ur plant and the affected leaves will probably die while the others will be ok and the plant will perk up...also don't feed regular tomato food see if u can get some pureblendpro or something...

G

if its just a fan leaf and there's no mildew i'd just pick it off, fan leaves die as the plant grows especially if its toward the bottom of the plant...

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Leafs of a plant dont just die off for no reason, i have had plants that have never ever lost a leaf, all the way from vegg to harvest... and it was organic!

Growdoc

G

Growdoc said:
Leafs of a plant dont just die off for no reason, i have had plants that have never ever lost a leaf, all the way from vegg to harvest... and it was organic!

Growdoc

well there are any number of reasons, maybe since the fan leaf was at the very bottom of the plant it just wasn't getting enough light? its not a growth tip, that would be different...i pick off fan leaves anyhow if they are blocking light to growth sites, they are mainly for catching rainwater and that's not an issue in my room lol...

It seems likely to be a nitrogen deficiency. That tomato food (with an extra source of phosphorus) would be more suitable for use in flowering.

Find some feed with a high nitrogen content. Failing that start pissing in your glasshouse.

LIME-diesel

i picked em off no more seem to have changed, the calcium difficiency i noticed also doesnt seem to have progressed, the new growth seems good maby the miracle grow sorted that out, i was gona try 50% tomato feed and 50% miracle grow. what u think about that ?

G

buy yourself a soil test kit (around $12)

double check all the nute levels of the soil

plus the pH levels of your soil and the pH of the water you are using on your plants

Latest posts

Latest posts