What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG's L.S.D. or Rez's Sour Diesel IBL?

Creeptic

Im considering ordering some new seeds soon and want to get one of these two for fear that they wont be available again for some time (maybe never)

now the problem is... no way i can afford both with the sour diesel being so expensive...

if you could choose one... regardless of cost... which would you pick and why?

im looking for an "up" high... i ABSOLUTLY LOVE the high i got when i smoked Sour Diesel... i am not sure if what i smoked was rez's genetics... but nonetheless it was a very energetic high... quite the opposite of the couchlock strains im used to... and thats what im looking for this time around

if you have any other suggestion strain wise, throw em out there!

thanks

thaitanic

get on it

get on it

I am broke as shit after ordering up the ibl, but it felt right. I would get on it, cause I bet everyone is jumping on those beans.

G

Somas has unknown diesel bagseed genes mixed with hawiian and agfhani . Where as Rez is ECSD clones crossed with Select soma male. Then breed many gererations rto bring out ECSD traits

Nevermind

G

Sour d is $150 :chin: so for that you can get the trios of Bog LSD,LS & BlueMrocks when Sbay comes back on (maybe?) dont know if still will be there. I think 36 seeds gives you a better chance of getting a special mom and they are all great strains, I ordered Rez Wonder d & Kill bill along with the trios :woohoo: figure that should give me some good moms. :dance: maybe you should try the Princess D & some LSD for $160 at Gypsy's just a thought,take care :smoweed:

I picked my SD IBL up about 3 weeks before OG went down. When I used to buy I could get SD in NYC but it was serious coin. Given what you are looking for, hands down my choice would be SD . If Rez's reporduction is even close to as good as the original than you should find a mom and keep her for life. That's my plan.

Creeptic

sweetgreendream said:
I picked my SD IBL up about 3 weeks before OG went down. When I used to buy I could get SD in NYC but it was serious coin. Given what you are looking for, hands down my choice would be SD . If Rez's reporduction is even close to as good as the original than you should find a mom and keep her for life. That's my plan.

same here.. i used to be able to get SD in nyc... hasnt been around the past few months tho... smoking that sour deez is what made me look into growing, then i saw the price and there was no way i was paying that much for seeds just for me to screw them up on my first grow.... so i decided on growing the nice cheap affordable nirvana white widow first (because i had smoked it before and loved it)... im about 6 weeks away from finishing my first grow, so now its time to look for the next strain... sour deez has always been what i wanted to grow, but then after being exposed to forums (originally OG) reading so much about all these different strains i was overwhelmed

all just to find myself right back where i started...

sour deez here i come... im hoping SB has enough on hand to last them til next week

thanks guys

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I've done Both BOG and Rez's Genetics

Both are good strains...lifesaver was a kick ass potent pot...hard to get ahold of tolerance..pretty couchlocky
Hydro bud was a clean smoke...45 days and went 60 days and this hydro smoke wanted to drop you if you're an experience smoker..its that deep confounding stone that in 2 hours.. you know you're gonna be sleeping

Anything of Rez's DSD Genetics that crossed with many other crosses cuz of purely the yeild..the IBL is 3 Generations ahead (DSD=Double Sour Diesel) say to Killer Queen .. DSD X KQ = SourQueen ...this is one of the earlier crosses..Good weed to smoke... Purely Diesel smell when kept in jars..It reeks when carrying it..Discombulating stone..Up high clear stony weed..The buds is smelly like good weed is..A friend smoked a bud to see if he liked the stone...Took 1minute .DSD Pheno side is nice..Never tried the KillerQueen Pheno..DSD is better cuz IMO closer to the IBL :dueling: If Yield is not important,then IBL it is ..but IBL can do well with SOG or other tie down methods.

kmarpa-

I dont think seed banks in general will go away, only thos that operatein Canada. SeedBoutique is an A-dam and England so tehy could easily move the entire op to a-dam and be legit. I guess this appies to breeders and were the operate

Bermyboy

How much do you pay for an oz? Bite the bullet and buy them both. They will pay you back many times over!

Last edited: