What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Bubble 04-05 x BOG Sour Bubble and a couple other plants

BurpingUnicorn

bogsour.jpeg
I got a pack of 5 feminized BOG Bubble 04-05 x BOG Sour Bubble seeds and popped them first week of January. It’s been cold here so everything started slow. These plants all have very different leaves and smells some of them have fat double serrated leaves and others have the more thin sativa leaves. I am fascinated to look through the pack and catalog all the differences. Lots of skunky and pickle smells from initial stem rub. All five seeds germed and grew.

The seed bank had to says about it "Sharky wanted to bring back a favorite of his the legendary BOG bubble. He used his seeds from 2004-05 for this cross. He gave me a pic so you can verify for yourself (2nd Pic). He used the new pheno of the BOG Sour Bobble (Second Run Release) and hit his keeper female of the 04-05 BOG Bubble. I don’t know if the BOG Bubble changed over the years but it’s worth noting when the seeds were sourced. "

This order came with a ton of fun freebies and I am super happy with the service etc. What a great seed bank.

I started the seeds in worm castings in a solo cup using a cloth grow bag insert and a sandwich bag sealed w duct tape as a humidity dome. I fed them a couple times with fish shit and regalia and did IPM with some spinosad mixed w a little superthrive foliar spray. I’ve been using play sand to cover the soil and put doubled up filters over the vents on the bottoms of the pots as a mechanical barrier from the gnats and it seems to work great. I went from having a bunch of them to almost never having any at all which is a great relief.

I topped the most aggressive plant and took two cuttings to see how well they root.
Can’t wait to show you guys the results. These are the results I’m shooting for (not mine, taken from twitter)

bogsour1.jpeg

This plant below is about half way done, a blue sherbet X stuffed French toast clone that started as a free regular seed and ended up being a great fresh frozen washer and all around daily smoke. A strong classic stuffed French toast flavor that tastes like it smells. Average yields but the sugar leaves are dense with trichs and smoke as good the buds, its gooey like a sticky honey bun and extremely vigorish.

blueSherbxstuffedFrenchToast.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
View attachment 18959959 I got a pack of 5 feminized BOG Bubble 04-05 x BOG Sour Bubble seeds and popped them first week of January. It’s been cold here so everything started slow. These plants all have very different leaves and smells some of them have fat double serrated leaves and others have the more thin sativa leaves. I am fascinated to look through the pack and catalog all the differences. Lots of skunky and pickle smells from initial stem rub. All five seeds germed and grew.

The seed bank had to says about it "Sharky wanted to bring back a favorite of his the legendary BOG bubble. He used his seeds from 2004-05 for this cross. He gave me a pic so you can verify for yourself (2nd Pic). He used the new pheno of the BOG Sour Bobble (Second Run Release) and hit his keeper female of the 04-05 BOG Bubble. I don’t know if the BOG Bubble changed over the years but it’s worth noting when the seeds were sourced. "

This order came with a ton of fun freebies and I am super happy with the service etc. What a great seed bank.

I started the seeds in worm castings in a solo cup using a cloth grow bag insert and a sandwich bag sealed w duct tape as a humidity dome. I fed them a couple times with fish shit and regalia and did IPM with some spinosad mixed w a little superthrive foliar spray. I’ve been using play sand to cover the soil and put doubled up filters over the vents on the bottoms of the pots as a mechanical barrier from the gnats and it seems to work great. I went from having a bunch of them to almost never having any at all which is a great relief.

I topped the most aggressive plant and took two cuttings to see how well they root.
Can’t wait to show you guys the results. These are the results I’m shooting for (not mine, taken from twitter)

View attachment 18959961

This plant below is about half way done, a blue sherbet X stuffed French toast clone that started as a free regular seed and ended up being a great fresh frozen washer and all around daily smoke. A strong classic stuffed French toast flavor that tastes like it smells. Average yields but the sugar leaves are dense with trichs and smoke as good the buds, its gooey like a sticky honey bun and extremely vigorish.

View attachment 18959963
Damn, those are pretty friend. You did a super job with those plants. I'm going to ride with you so keep us posted.