What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Appalachia crosses

COS

Does anyone know where I can find any of Bodhi's Appalachia seed crosses. I've lost my silver mountain male :(

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Freebies:

Wolf Pack.jpg

Lately these have been calling me. I would think there would be some real stinkers in here but the few reports I have found do not confirm that.

sdd420

Veteran
Freebies:

Lately these have been calling me. I would think there would be some real stinkers in here but the few reports I have found do not confirm that.

I grew Wolfpack and it was amazing. Frosty and darker green. I lost them to pm right before harvest. They are worth growing

Cloneman

Veteran
I loved the appy crosses, grew lemon zinger, mountain temple, synergy, prayer tower and dream beaver.

Bought another pack of DB for just in case, still got them in the vault..

fetch?photoid=18118717.jpg

ZZ_Trop

Seed-city has some of those Appalachia crosses and silver mountain. I have never used them before and no clue if legit or scammy. I'm currently on the hunt for Appalachia &/or Green Crack crosses. Seems like everybody's saying the seed versions of GC are not the same but I'm going to try anyways.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I ended up popping four of the Wolf Pack. One tried but never made it fully above ground. Of the remaining three I got two females and one male. One of the two girls has a really nice stinky stem rub. They both started knotting up quickly.

3 of 4.jpg

One week from flip:

2 girls, one wk from flip.jpg

Two weeks from flip:

WP #1 & #2, wk 2.jpg

The one on the right is the stinker, labeled as #1. Some more looks of her:

WP #1, wk 2.jpg

WP #1, wk2.jpg

First grow of Bodhi's gear.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
The Tiger's Milk was dope. Creamy smell, not really productive yield indoors but still packed on resin like crazy. I've got a couple left in reserve. Wish you all the best in your search. Like Cannavore and others said, that male is dead so you're into some rare territory now. I think the Lotus male is done for, as well. Don't quote me on that one, though, I can't really remember.

Latest posts

Latest posts