What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bluedigiberry f3

Sub24ox7

same plant drying on the line today✌️ Smells sweet mentholated grape juice.
This line is diverse and has some excellent plants!
1C3FB042-085C-4817-B3D9-2F13D64C1B1D.jpeg
66D896B0-D416-4310-962F-3722D985BD97.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, what day is this? - they go quite long when they dread like that. Has it frosted up more?
Grape sounds lovely...
VG

LostTribe

Premium user
Those look like purple denser versions of the octopus THH. I am guessing it has to do with the Highland Thai. Wish Tom could see it. who made the f3's?

Fine example of how extreme phenos come out the further away from f1 you get. Nice find! Cant wait for a smoke report.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I quit feeding and lowered the temperature in the room and it’s stopping dreading and frosting up now. Yes very very sweet grape. 106 days of flowering.
yes the BB mum and the BDB in general can express very differently in different environments, i think some would dread like that forever if you didn't give them a reason to stop. Mine caught a couple of colder nights and were in small pots.

Sub24ox7

These were grown in a sealed room with mars hydro leds, mini split, dehumidifier, and c02 tank with controller at 1100ppm c02. 12/12 schedule gh bloom nutrients and promix hp. At 83 degrees Fahrenheit until now when I’m lowering nights temps to try and make it finish lol.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those pearl phenos are found in Haze/Sativa genetics. The structures on some of @Sub24ox7 phenos also look Sativa. There's prob a good amount of NLD genetics in these.
Those traits never surface in the original Digi Bx1 male outcrosses. (there were about 18 of them) That's 100% the influence of VG's Dutch Passion Blueberry fem, which as he has posted was a very sativa leaning expression that foxtailed and stacked in such pearl strings.

dank.Frank

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome show fellows. Hopefully a smoke report is in order at some point?

Those foxtails are gorgeous!
Ive been sampling all of mine but it's quite a thing when there are 8 to evaluate ! In general the high is a calm euphoric BB high and all the plants smell of Blueberry or berry or grape amongst other things - but there are differences between the plants. The pearl/wispy phenos are almost like smoking hash.. fill a pipe with those resinous little calyxs - amazing.