What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bluedigiberry f3

Sub24ox7

This one is very pungent berries and rubber and very wispy got the aphids and was separated outside where I had some males so it got pollenated.
The label fell off this one I thought it was from #1.
C07CA5FA-1674-4D68-B8A7-86AA3046FBB4.jpeg
2DC427B2-DF4D-43EA-A7EC-5AA6A0C36F49.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks @Sub24ox7 , they are really frosting up ! - resin on the wispy is pretty insane! (hope it got knocked up by something interesting ! )
yes it was a ? / question mark (which means i wasn't sure which number mum that bag of seeds was from lol... but they were the same. i think the 5 is an S ... maybe the 1 was a T ..
I will post pics of mine and their numbers tomorrow or tuesday and we will see if there is any correlation. That will also remind me of the labels if i can read my own writing ..
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HI all, here are my BDB test plants, They are at seven weeks and have each only had 20cm/8inch square of cab space so they have been a little congested and it has been hard to stop the wispy ones being crowded out. That said i am quite happy with how most of them look ! The letter codes correspond to different seed mothers... this won't mean much to you but allows me to compare my plants with @Sub24ox7 's plants to see if certain phenos are coming from the same mothers.
'S': This smells of dough/blueberry muffins
BDB-S2-pl7wks.jpg
BDB-S2-nug7.jpg

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was also a '?' mum label which i don't seem to have any of, but @Sub24ox7 had a couple.
I tried to select the ones in my batch that looked different from each other which may be why i got a few extra unusual phenos.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So i need t take a closer look but it seems to me that the particular phenos aren't all coming from the same seed mothers.. which i think is good news because it should mean that they are down to wider segregations in the line rather than just different parents (obviously this doesn't take account of the multiple males used )
VG :tiphat:
@Sub24ox7 i think your '5' label must be an 'S' (my bad writing lol) and maybe your wispy is from 'T' rather than 1 which wasn't a label afair. does that make sense ???
VG

aliceklar

Looking forward to trying these - impressed by the range of terps/form - the "Blueberry" I've grown so far (from a 2019 pack of MSNL regs) have been consistent in producing shortish "indica" type plants - and most have not smelt like any kind of berry.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for posting the pics @numide - they look lovely .. and i think that 'wispy' pheno has expressed itself better outdoors in the sunshine !
Is it desirable ? ... i dont know, what i do know is that i'm very much looking forward to having a toke on it lol... very intriguing.
There was a similar pheno with stacked single calyxs in the F2s that i didn't select because it produced some late male flower.. but the DJ Short fans seemed to love its expression and were quite disappointed i didn't use it. - so we will see.
Smells sound good... i find that usually the Blueberry terps are the longest lasting and often come out in the cure if they are initially overpowered. Even if there is a riot of smells when you open the jar of fresh weed, often if you leave it for 10 minutes to let the volatile terpenes dissapate - you can then smell the berry much more strongly and individually.
Let us know how they smoke please.

Hey @aliceklar - hope you enjoy !

VG :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts