What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bluedigiberry f3

Sub24ox7

Bdb f3
23C6C2B4-5633-4D38-9629-3E99A5DB8159.jpeg
46B16364-ED66-4E5B-84AE-210B306244BC.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lovely ! how many days flower ?

closest plant on the right looks interesting.. narrow leaves yet short ?

the two on both sides all look really nice plants.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool, that's exactly the same as mine from where i marked it on my calendar.. but slightly approximate call on my part as some showed sex earlier than others and i wasn't checking them every day.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks @numide they look lovely! The wispy one looks like a bit like a thai throwback! - i think i have a similar pheno amongst the 8 girls i have.. but from the looks of yours it is better suited to the sunshine and wide open spaces!
VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great! i am the same over here, so far so good. i have 1 maybe 2 wispy pheno's in my 8 girls. I really hope they don't hermie because i'd LOVE to smoke them lol.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, lets have a look at my 8 girls at 5 weeks....

heres two broad leaf phenos:
BDB5wkwide.jpg
BDB5wkswidenug.jpg

These two have slightly narrower leaves with taller buds ( i repotted quite late which may have made the buds stretch a little...)
BDBtallbud5wks.jpg
BDB5wkstallbud.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey @Sub24ox7 i think mine are a bit further in than yours.. and you wouldn't say they looked better if you saw the bottom half of mine! - it took some butchery to get those tall phenos down to 2-3 ft tall lol - in fact i would probably get arrested by the canna police if i showed you.
Glad they smelling good. have any got the 'burnt rubber' smell ? its an odd but quite pleasing combination with the sweet berry smells.

Mine are 8 of 9 plants in a 2' x 2' cab, 1 gallon pots, so i imagine yours will finish up looking much more chunky..
Interesting phenos in these F3s, i've always liked the broad leaf/ wide leaf variation in BDB.. especially as they mostly all have the Blueberry funk... but i'm thinking that there may have been more segregation into 'distinct' phenos in these F3s.
Next time you post pics, if you labelled them as to which 'batch' they came from, post that as well. I will do the same, it will be interesting if different phenos came from different seed mothers.

VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful ! that wispy one is filling in a bit too.. enjoying the sunshine!
How do they smell @numide ?

Latest posts

Latest posts