What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BlueDigiBerry F2

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi JG, i heard back from seedbay and they've asked me to wait until after new year to send... so they will be in stock early jan i hope.
we should have heard about the germination by then too... fingers crossed.
VG

Last edited:

Redrum92

Still thinking seeds will be available early January? Looking forward to all the different BB lines you have.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still thinking seeds will be available early January? Looking forward to all the different BB lines you have.

hi there, yes for sure, i have to email on the 8th just to check they are back to receive the letter. so they should be in stock next week.

VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bitch you better believe I'll be checking ;)

lol. posted today, should be up on the bay in the next couple of days.
12 per pack, and i have 'curated' them so that they all contain 2 seeds from each of the 6 female plants i used !
cheers
VG :tiphat:

Redrum92

Ah, in my noobish ignorance, I didn't realize Seedbay doesn't it make it quite as easy to get seeds to the USA as some others.

The digiberry sounds like it's worth trying to figure it out. If any Americans familiar with seedbay have advice, certainly wouldn't be ignored. Maybe I'm missing something obvious

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
:wave:

BDB F3 & cross .jpg

First cell of ten is BDB F2 X (GF X BB). First five are from pheno #1, which was the most true Blueberry Muffin smelling pheno. Second row, of which only two are up so far, is from pheno #2, which was my favorite to smoke and probably one of the more complex almost indescribable noses in a while. Second tray of ten is BDB F3s - all up, present and accounted for! :headbange

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Hi patgeo2364 that's awesome! - yes i sent a bunch of Black cheese seeds to my friend oldbootz and it sounds like it has become quite well known over in SA ! great to hear you rocking your cross. I'm thinking of doing some fem BDB myself and i just crossed the BDB to my White Rhino clone which i'm quite excited to try .

VG
The cross with the white rhino has caught my attention. I can only imagine the terps with that. Nice one VG and do let us know the outcome. Cheers.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
yes, i wasn't expecting them all to sell out so quickly! - i'll send more in very soon i have plenty still.

VG

P.s. Shmavis great start! - great to see you around.. let us know how they get on.

Hey VG, nice to see you too; and hope all is well with you and yours!

After some time away I thought I would come back to find albums and whatnot sorted by now, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. As such, I don’t expect to do regular updates but will share some pics/observations once they’re well into flower.

Cheers!

patgeo2364

Hi patgeo2364 that's awesome! - yes i sent a bunch of Black cheese seeds to my friend oldbootz and it sounds like it has become quite well known over in SA ! great to hear you rocking your cross. I'm thinking of doing some fem BDB myself and i just crossed the BDB to my White Rhino clone which i'm quite excited to try .

VG

So Oldbootz know each other quite well! I met him shortly after you gave him the Black Cheese. He had done the selection run and then did a mass open pollination with the keeper males onto about 20 different strains. From there, between the two of us we crossed the keeper BC mom to any even half decent male we could find and spread the genetics far and wide. Sadly we both lost our cuttings in 2016 to this crazy broad mite infestation, it was insane. Breeding wise, it bred true for yield, resilience to everything and potency, really amazing!
My BlueDigi x BC cross was done in 2014, there were 3 distinct phenos. A balanced 50/50 that was very berry cheese vibes, sativa leaning, with soft aromas, not very heavy and a good daytime smoke. The next was a slower growing, sickly sweet blueberry that would knock you the hell out. Incredibly tasty and the smoke literally smelled like incense. I used to run that pheno indoors. The one I'm growing now tastes like musky, bitter sweet blueberry, foxtails for days and is grown in the Durban area specifically for rosin. Also quite lethargic in effect.
What I admire most about those plants and hats off to you is how true breeding they were for their primary traits. That's so hard to find and the BD is clearly something that's nailed it! It's a breeders dream IMO.