What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Widow

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Hello everyone, I had a friend stop by yesterday with a couple random clones for me. One OG Kush, and 3 blue widows. I was looking to see how much info i can gather on the blue widows, cause i know nothing about this plant. Any knowledge on this plant would be great! Grow Organic!!! thanks for your comments!:wave:

I

Iron_Lion

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Blueberry x White Widow
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : Flowers in about 50-55
Height : Medium
THC Level : 12% - 16%
Characteristics : Designed for fragrance, flavor, color, and sticky to the touch.

Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow is a fantastic F1 Indica created by combining the legendary Blueberry with the renowned White Widow. A cornucopia for the senses. Designed for fragrance, flavour, color, and sticky to the touch. In colder climates the Blue Widow turns a reddish tinted violet colour and is a truely beautiful plant to see. The plant produces a huge quantity of resin through its huge, chunky colas. Due to the introduction of Blueberry, this plant grows taller than pure White Widow plants and growers can expect heights 3 meter range when grown outdoors. Typically the Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow will double in size as soon as it is put into the flowering stage. Dinafem’s Blue Widow is an excellent candidate for SCROG.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Is Blue Widow a heavy feeder? Shes in a 4 in pot right now, I let her fill that out then start feeding like normal, just curious if shes heavy on the nutes. will post pics on the little girl soon and keep them updated throughout the process Peace and grow organic!:tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Here is my "Blue Widow" going into flower tonight, gotta take some clones and prune her up still. This girl is very healthy and strong, never skipped a beat in veg. Gave her a couple of bends on some of the branches that wwere about to grow into the light, and she reacted very well to that by shooting up a few more tops inplace of the bend. Vegged for 2 full months, and going under 2000w HPS tonight i'm very excited to see what this plant will do. Though i dont think this is the dinafem BW, i was told it was the original DJ short blueberry x '98 Aloha White WIdow. Wich i think that would be more amazing! Peace and love all, will keep this updated as this pretty lady gets into flower! Stagger

cjk

blue widow sounds and now looks like it has plenty of potential. nice update, will be watching...

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
I grew one single freebie dinafem blue widow it was an easy to grow nice yielding plant that had nice late season colors with good bag appeal and average smoke. I had more than one person ask me to grow it again but mostly my friends were as unimpressed with the smoke as I was.
Did I get the best example of blue widow from my one seed? I dunno
would I grow it again? if given another freebie I'd prolly give it away to someone else

IC BUDZ

i had dinafems blue widow was some ofmy best plants to date delicious dense buds and was such an easytrim job

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Just pruned up and staked the "Blue Widow" and got her ready for flower! Pretty stoked, never smoked this stuff, never seen it around before, but then again that's Eugene, sooooo many growers with amazing genetics, it's like a friggin lottery out here!haha Gonna continue to feed her veg formula with liquid compost and complex carbs for the first 2weeks of flower, then I will start with the "Bloom" formula while still adding liquid compost, and complex carbs. Peace and love all! Stagger

gasman420

cant wait to see progress on this, i got one free, it sounded good and from what ive read so far it obv is, i agree with you 100% about how much choice there is out there but im always on the fence thinking is it better than what ive had. does look good at the mo though. best of luck
peace to all

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Blue Widow

I love my Blue Widow.
Easy to grow, good yielder and top quality smoke:cathug:
I miss growing that girl. I hope you dont mind me sharing some pics

picture.php
-

picture.php

picture.php

ATB:ying:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for the great pics Paulo73! I would actually love pics here so i know what i might be dealin with in flower. Lookin great bro, thanks for the info. Peace, Stagger.

BTW- I've been thinking about Morrocco lately, seems like you had an epic adventure there. Tell me a lil somethin about it when you have time! Thanks bro, peace

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
No worries vStagger Leev good things are better when shared :)
What have you been thinking about Morocco?
It´s true that i am having one hell of one adventure over there and it´s far from over. Better said let´s hope this is just the beginning of even bigger things.
You can check the thread on my sig or if you have any specific questions i will gladly try to answer to them.
Take care my man
ATB

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Here's my Blue Widow at week 1.5. She's been takin well to the nutes, and growin vigorously under the HPS light. Kept her in a 3gal plastic pot cause I didnt have time to transplant her before flower. I'll just feed her extra veg nutes to get her through the initial stretch phase. Cant wait to see what this lady does, she's really growing fast and healthy! Peace all! Stagger

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
gorgous plant man paradise has a blue widow to in form of white berry that noone mentioned yet but regardless that plant looks tits... and if it is an ol 96-98 widow u def gonna have some fire there...