What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Widow

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
umhhh kickass setup bro, 2 of t5 for veg sound good!!!! i veg. with my 250w mh but is good for winter time , in summer like now i get few problem cause high temps...they are to hot in summer , the great choice is t5 im sure

JACKBAYBEH

Looks like the BW I used to grow from NCGA back in 98' to 2000.
He sent me 5 beans and I got a really nice female out of them.
Grew her inside and out. An online bro of mine from FLA. had the BW from NCGA and crossed his select fem to a C99 male. That proved to be an epic cross. Wish I had her back. Nice looking plant Stagger. You do her justice fo sho.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
ummmmmmmmmm yes please!!! :woohoo: Let's add some more resin to that baby and maybe bring down the flowering time from 10 to 9 or 8 weeks eh!?!?!?!?!?! :woohoo: Save that pollen and let's start crossin!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Hell yah bro! THat sounds nice and tasty! I've been curing my last few nuggets of the BW for the last month, and she is soooo tasty! Tastes like a nice fruity haze actually, very calming and anxiety stone, very happy and motivational, really quite nice. I've grown to like the smoke mroe and more as it cures wich is common of course, but it took on a nice blue funk to it. :yay: Peace and love! STager

bosgrower

I just took LOTS of cuttings for my next round! I found a Blueberry pheno with frosty sweet buds. I can't wait to post some photos.

I've got 5 Dinafem Blue Widow seedlings in the tent, and there's precious little info or photos on early veg development. I'm at 36 days, a little over a week since they were topped, and while they look healthy, they're very short and compact ... only about 5" tall in 1 gal fabric pots.

This is a soil grow in a 2x4x5 tent under 2 northerngrowlights 5000K Quantum boards in a 2x4x5 veg tent. Temps have been on the low side ... low to mid 60s during lights out and low 70s during the "day".

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#

Since the is my first grow, any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Latest posts