What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Bands - 15 Year Old WNY Clone Only Cultivar

BerryManilow

Blue Bands (Headband x Blue Cheese)

Grabbed this through a friend from the local breeder a few years back. Not exactly sure which version of Headband this was crossed with, but I also have the Headband that he used and have grown them side by side.

This strain grows arm sized colas, and has such a distinct smell to it. The Headband has a more lemon gas smell, which does come through on the Blue Bands, but mixed with a stinky cheese smell. This feels like the old school high, very light, smooth, and subtle, more of a head than a body buzz, with such a great flavor.

Have only ran this one a few times but it's one of the most vigorous plants around, and one of, if not the fastest cloning strain I've come across. She takes her time during flowering, I usually pull it at 75-80 days but it could probably go longer. I've been running the lab tests on it and she is usually around 18% thc. All around great strain, and absolutely gorgeous colors.

So far we have ran her in coco with both salt and organic inputs, dwc, and aeroponics.

Attachments

• 20221120_123033.jpg
    20221120_123033.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20240122_123130.jpg
    20240122_123130.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240121_020832_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_020832_Gallery.jpg
    679.2 KB · Views: 15
  • BB1.jpg
    BB1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • BB2.jpg
    BB2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • BB3.jpg
    BB3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • BB4.jpg
    BB4.jpg
    813.6 KB · Views: 17
  • BB5.jpg
    BB5.jpg
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 14
  • BB6.jpg
    BB6.jpg
    713.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240421_151651_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421_151651_Gallery.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 15

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Blue Bands (Headband x Blue Cheese)

Grabbed this through a friend from the local breeder a few years back. Not exactly sure which version of Headband this was crossed with, but I also have the Headband that he used and have grown them side by side.

This strain grows arm sized colas, and has such a distinct smell to it. The Headband has a more lemon gas smell, which does come through on the Blue Bands, but mixed with a stinky cheese smell. This feels like the old school high, very light, smooth, and subtle, more of a head than a body buzz, with such a great flavor.

Have only ran this one a few times but it's one of the most vigorous plants around, and one of, if not the fastest cloning strain I've come across. She takes her time during flowering, I usually pull it at 75-80 days but it could probably go longer. I've been running the lab tests on it and she is usually around 18% thc. All around great strain, and absolutely gorgeous colors.

So far we have ran her in coco with both salt and organic inputs, dwc, and aeroponics.
Those are pretty flowers friend. You kick ass with this one. Thanks for sharing your stuff with us. Keep us posted on your new projects.

Latest posts

Latest posts