What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blockhead overview

G

Guest 88950

right on bro, now thats some block shaped cola's..........im so glad Steele has chosen to breed with BH and ibl it.

frost even in my gimp hands.

the gnome

Veteran
these are picks from his Blue Sonja overview thread. this is his blue sonja g3 i think

the fuckin Blockhead Blockhead.

View ImageView Image

now if everyone stops bitchin over the minor details . maybe we can get Steele back interested in doin what he does best . like makin some incredible strains/bringing the strains not around anymore back.

fookin A !

the gnome

Veteran
btw

lots of debate over this version of BH
whatever it is this version is straight up FIRE!
my latest round with my BH cloned
:dance013:
picture.php

:yeahthats
picture.php

Last edited:
Y

Yankmychain

Yea gnome. The folk just comin in from out the blue , just have to read through all the stickies in the GHouse help desk. And they will see Steeles decision process , and the reasons for perusing the traits he did. The shit is straight fire le you say gnome . Those pics are they from new seeds or a cloned round from the last batch. So much fukin trich. Frosty brutha frosty.

G

Guest 88950

the gnome

the last pics is identicle in bud structure to my bh ibl and the density really shocked me to.

id love to do a sog w/ the IBL...........min veg, high #'s and id bet it would look like a blizzard hit the grow room.

the gnome

Veteran
Yea gnome. The folk just comin in from out the blue , just have to read through all the stickies in the GHouse help desk. And they will see Steeles decision process , and the reasons for perusing the traits he did. The shit is straight fire le you say gnome . Those pics are they from new seeds or a cloned round from the last batch. So much fukin trich. Frosty brutha frosty.

I tell ya, seeing these pics i know there a whole lots people wishing they would have stocked up on them.
spot on about steele's process.
i wish he'd get back up on that horse and ride that frosty bitch!

this is from clone from the last round, I have about a dozen more getting ready to do battle

the gnome

the last pics is identicle in bud structure to my bh ibl and the density really shocked me to.

id love to do a sog w/ the IBL...........min veg, high #'s and id bet it would look like a blizzard hit the grow room.

yeah, mine too ssh
its so super dense its almost un-natural.

I saw this last round and plan on a sog down the road with her, never done one but she's a prime candidate.

lol..a hi number sog, man thats gonna be a sight!
sheeit..... the room would drop 55 degree's instantly with all the frost dat be in there.
I'll have to install the guard rails to keep the penguins out :D

Tipz

tipz

tipz

No avid needed here gnome lol best to ya

Attachments

• P1010203.jpg
    P1010203.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 85
  • P1010205.jpg
    P1010205.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 89
Y

YosemiteSam

I gotta say it. This one is out of my garden, no vigor, the high sucks.

I love me some MB and Prophet but this one was a swing and miss for me.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So brothers... I don't see anymore p19 on it. Got 1 BHibl pack in fridge...waste time or killer strain?....

Peace.

I have 50 Blockhead IBL seeds that I bought. I haven't sprouted any yet. I would really like to know from people who ran them if it is worth it. Also is it super potent or just average?

WaterBear

I have 50 Blockhead IBL seeds that I bought. I haven't sprouted any yet. I would really like to know from people who ran them if it is worth it. Also is it super potent or just average?

I was happy with it. Hard, frosty,tasty buds & easy to grow. No complaints about the high either

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone get a P19 phéno around there? If you have some ending flo pics would be appreciate

JAWS

all i know about this piece is i WISH i had more seeds or her..

some huge leaves and some of the most frosty buds i have ever had in my tent.

very nice piece.

JAWS

well shite just scored a full pack of the originals so ya super stoked for-sure..

will be making tons for a freebie release later this year.

ahh ya :biggrin:

The Joker1

Cool . I have Blockhead f2’s made from Spice of Life. Also Swt Tooth 3 x blockhead. All from Sybaritic at Overgrow. He was Beancounter here .

Latest posts

Latest posts