What's new

Black/Brown Powdered residue.

D

DogBoy

Hey guys,

I was sitting in my Smoking room last night and someone came by with some friends and a small bag of herbal. He opened the bag and asked my advice as to the contents and to be honest i was at a loss to answer. The buds looked okay and were obviously buds but when shaken they deposited a black/brown flaked residue in the hand. Burning it produces a foul smell but it does not burn down, it's not a metallic residue, more of a grit type substance. Obviously for weight rather than aesthetics. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what this product could be and if anyone else is coming across it in the UK.

I'm aware of the glass thread and most of the other adulterant methods but this one is new and possibly quite insidious so i'm curious to find out as much as i can on it.

Lofty

Hey dogboy, i'm not sure coz i've never used them but there hav been a few products on the market for adding weight, usually oils, wat ever it is someone is paying good money for quality herb and getting there arse slapped :moon:

D

DogBoy

Yeah, i've seen quite a bit of crap coming out recently. The oils i have seen several times. They sell as wet weed but it never dries. Seems there is quite a bit going on at the moment. I wonder if people would be interested in creating a single thread with everything we know about it and then i would create an info thread? Anybody out there want to add an experience or some knowledge so i can start compiling??