What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BISCOTTI

Desert Dan

Veteran
Not a lot of info on this cut... Supposedly a cookie fam cut consisting of Gelato, Thin Mint, and OG?

picture.php

Anybody have some experience they would like to share?

-DD :tiphat:

Last edited:

dfa

OG x cookies. Thin mint plant structure, smaller cookie type of nugs, gassy skunky OG nose. Quality high, relaxing. Really good flavor.

JetLife175

Veteran
Running this right now in a legal production facility.

I was told it was gelato #25 x thin mint x gg4

It’s a cookies leaning plant that I’m not impressed with to be honest. Smallish yields and the nose is really subtle. The gelato cut we run knocks it out of the park compared to this biscotti. Haven’t smoked her yet so we shall see. But if you are looking for big yields this is not the droid you are looking for. Really confuses me since there is supposedly glue in the mix.

I don’t see much OG influence at all so not sure that it’s thin mint x OG.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
^I was worried about that. I've got some of these stashed for our facility as well. My team really focused on hype instead of yield and quality when we made genetic purchases. I tried to steer it back but didn't get very far.

We purchased a lot of cookie and gelato crosses, enough that we'll find a winner somewhere but so many of these come out so fast and with so little info.

dfa

You definitely won’t be breaking any records in the yield department with the biscotti clone. Make sure to really clean out the lowers.

Desert Dan

Veteran
picture.php

Looks worse than mids, but it’s honestly my favorite smoke during the day right now! Very pleasant herbal, spicy, floral flavor with a relaxing but alert buzz.

This cut is definitely a cookie hybrid, but I’m not sure if it’s the real biscotti cut. I’m keeping it though!

-DD :tiphat:

Last edited:

Desert Dan

Veteran
:tumbleweed:
I crossed it and tossed it… Hopefully I’ll find some better structured gems in the hybrids.

-DD

Last edited: