What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biobizz nute help?

Iblex

Hi.
First off i am using Biobizz nutrients.

Bio Grow
Bio Bloom
Bio Top-Max.

Last grow i overfed with N after following Biobizz own nute schedule for autos. (I think it was specific for auto, cant remember)
Anyhow, is there any Biobizz expert or just a long term user of Biobizz that would like to help out?
The P in all 3 of the bottles is a bit high and i find it hard combining the nutes for best PK result when flowering hits.
These bottles is the only ones i got at hand right now and i wish to use em fully before buying new ones. Also, how important is cal-mag, using Biobizz all-mix soil? Worth buying a bottle?

Cheers!

Iblex

Hi.
First off i am using Biobizz nutrients.

Bio Grow
Bio Bloom
Bio Top-Max.

Last grow i overfed with N after following Biobizz own nute schedule for autos. (I think it was specific for auto, cant remember)
Anyhow, is there any Biobizz expert or just a long term user of Biobizz that would like to help out?
The P in all 3 of the bottles is a bit high and i find it hard combining the nutes for best PK result when flowering hits.
These bottles is the only ones i got at hand right now and i wish to use em fully before buying new ones. Also, how important is cal-mag, using Biobizz all-mix soil? Worth buying a bottle?

Cheers!

I ment the N is a bit high, not the P.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you growing in coco or all mix or pro mix,,,,?
Should not need cal mag using all mix or pro,,
,,I’ve never needed it in 20 yrs of using all mix or pro mix,,,
Less is more when running organically,,,,
After transplant into 10 litre pots of all mix I often only use bio bizz grow in the first two weeks of bloom unless the plants tell me otherwise whilst in veg,,,,
Start with smaller amounts and amend if needed,,,,
Chuck the bio bizz feeding chart out !,,,
Here is a pic of multi variety’s in Bio Bizz All mix and only receiving water at this time,,,,
Click image for larger version  Name:	95098457-139E-4D31-B187-E3B57074016C.jpeg Views:	13 Size:	246.0 KB ID:	18008162 Click image for larger version  Name:	88A46EEE-B454-40B6-AE5B-707286115188.jpeg Views:	11 Size:	218.8 KB ID:	18008163

Last edited:

Growenhaft

which pot size do you use?
with biobizz it is important that there is enough soil.
the plants at biobizz are mainly organic ... only 30% of the nutrients in the liquid fertilizers can be used directly by the plants ... the rest has to come from the soil ... and comes even if you choose a good pot size. Over-fertilizing with biobizz is only deliberate ... precisely because the nutrients first have to be produced via the soil.
therefore the climate in the pot is also very important. temperature and moisture content.
bacteria do not like cold soil that is always wet.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Are you growing in coco or all mix or pro mix,,,,?
Should not need cal mag using all mix or pro,,
,,I’ve never needed it in 20 yrs of using all mix or pro mix,,,
Less is more when running organically,,,,
After transplant into 10 litre pots of all mix I often only use bio bizz grow in the first two weeks of bloom unless the plants tell me otherwise whilst in veg,,,,
Start with smaller amounts and amend if needed,,,,
Chuck the bio bizz feeding chart out !,,,
Here is a pic of multi variety’s in Bio Bizz All mix and only receiving water at this time,,,,
filedata/fetch?id=18008162&d=1638799271filedata/fetch?id=18008163&d=1638799325

944s2 are you using tap water😎?

Iblex

View attachment
C4835554-B88E-4566-AD22-000088795DB1.jpeg
13FD4F4D-A6F9-4641-8558-652D3933B551.jpeg

GoatCheese

Veteran
I ment the N is a bit high, not the P.
Yes, BioBizz has quite alot of N as do many other nutrient lines people use for cannabis. BioBizz isn't cannabis-specific nute line.

The way to lower the N level with BioBizz is by replacing part of the Grow-nutrient with a PK13/14 nutrient. I use Canna PK13/14 myself and use it to replace BioBizz Grow with a 1:1 ratio; meaning 1ml of Canna PK13/14 replaces 1ml of BioBizz Grow. I use the PK13/14 during the last few weeks that i feed my plants with nutrients, not thru the whole bloom-cycle.

My BioBizz Grow has NPK of 4-3-6

Just been reading what some of you guys were saying. I've been using biobizz nutes for few years. I always use epsom salts in week 3 bloom to negate mag def. I grow organically. Soil/coco 2:1. All mix in veg. Usually Batmix in bloom, with extra guano thrown in the mix and/or topdressed later. Fish mix and milk in veg. Grow, bloom, top max and a little molases for flower. (Bioheaven, ecothrive charge and. mycorrhizae are optional extras that I will use if and when I can, but I can get away without them). Dunno if that helps anyone 😅. I'd reccomend epsom salt to anyone using biobizz or growing organically

Also, I said it just now but I cant edit my post to highlight how much I would reccomend mixing coco into your soil at a 2:1 ratio. If you're not already doing this it will make a marked difference to your final result by enabling far superior root developement over pure soil. 🙏👍

gizmo666

Just been reading what some of you guys were saying. I've been using biobizz nutes for few years. I always use epsom salts in week 3 bloom to negate mag def. I grow organically. Soil/coco 2:1. All mix in veg. Usually Batmix in bloom, with extra guano thrown in the mix and/or topdressed later. Fish mix and milk in veg. Grow, bloom, top max and a little molases for flower. (Bioheaven, ecothrive charge and. mycorrhizae are optional extras that I will use if and when I can, but I can get away without them). Dunno if that helps anyone 😅. I'd reccomend epsom salt to anyone using biobizz or growing organically

i've got to agree with the epsom salts
what light are you using?
i've used bio bizz for years grow bloom and top max but i've always added pk13/14 at roughly 2ml/l for the flowering cycle
i never had to use cal mag until i started using led lighting
i recently used fishmix for folier feed during veg plants loved it
hope it helps

9DRAGONS

I like bio buzz grow, but it's quit expensive
so I switch BAC fertilser range for the flowering stage I also supplement the soil, you don't want the soil to be to rich as the plants can become lazy, what I mean by that is the plant roots do not search out the complete medium also temperature is important

Latest posts

Latest posts