What's new

Billygoats Oriental Express

G

This is a blend of Trainwreck X Thai by BillyGoat. He was very generous to gift us some of his beans before his unfortunate run in with LEO. I know that he is still out there somewhere checking in here when he can and that he will rejoin his IC family when he is safely relocated. This is one strain that we had been looking forward to working into our garden for quite some time.

Setup and Methods:
Perpetual Harvest, Organic Soil, feeding with Alaskan Fish ferts 5-1-1 and a pinch of Epson salt as needed. Lighting was 4 100w equivilent ( 27w ) compact fluoros, with one being 32w, in the seedling/cutting cabinet... about 2 sq ft... Veg happened under 400w MH and 10 27w compact fluoro's in about 9 sq feet. Flowered under 2 HPS accompanied by 4(27w) compact fluoros.

Used the ol' paper towel method and checked frequently. Got 5/5 and Seeds were absolutely no problem to germinate.
:smile:>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<:smile:
They were the fastest growing seedlings that I had started at the same time this round. Very pretty lil' babies and look to be uniform as well.
Not a hard plant to grow, but would be best suited for an outdoor grow.
Fast growing and stretches quite a bit in the first few weeks of flower, so be careful if you wanna grow this baby indoors. We grew indoors with not near enough light to give her justice this time around, and she still stretched about a foot the first few weeks in flowering.

male>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<male

Female>
I ended up only getting one female, but she sure is a keeper. We vegged her for about 6 weeks then Flowered her for approximately 63 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taste and Aroma:
This cannabis is some sweet smelling herb. open the flowering chamber and her fragrance is immediate and pungent. On the inhale the taste is complex, earthy yet fruity and quite unlike its aroma. It’s spicy and sweet on the exhale leaving me smacking my lips, sayin' hmm.:yummy:

*****WARNING*****CREEPER*****WARNING*****CREEPER*****
The Buzz:
The buzz does not come on fast at all, so I have be careful not to take too many. Between 3-4 hits or ½ a joint gives me a Heady, Visually stimulating Ride that lasts about 2-3 hours… A get up and do something, type’a buzz… However, seems as though at the end of this groovy lil’ train ride, my eyes and head can get a little tired.… At this point I usually have two options. I can fight through that feeling of drowsiness for about 15 minutes and be fine, or I can lay down and take a killer cat nap. While smoking this I find myself increadibly distracted, yet inspired and creative. :rasta:

Appearance:

Light and Fluffy is how I would describe the feel of this cannabis, the kind that you wouldn't even need a grinder for. Looks typical slightly airish sativa, light green, beautiful red hairs and of course fox tails, late in flower.

Oriental Express has light and delicate look, with an unforgetable fragrance.
She delivers a powerful punch and a heady, trippy ride...

Definitely a ~~Sativa Ride~~ to be enjoyed.

Last edited:
G

Love the post MsGrat3ful. Glad the seeds turned out very well for you. Hope others that got the chance to get some. Have the same results as you. Don't worry members, there will be more seeds down the road and plenty to go around. There will be plenty of seeds for those who want to try them. Just waiting to get my trouble behide me and make the move to a better place. Awsome report, hope you and the hubbies is still growing the Thai "Bangkok Betty" also.
Take care and thanks for the thread on my babies.
BG

G

MsG :wave:
Outstanding,your pictures and your way of writing really shine!What a beautiful plant,cant wait to give her a run!How is she for yield?

G

some of those pics look really trainwreck-ish. awesome cross and awesome grow...

:wave:

jbarsk8

That is an amazing report right there. I'm going to have to check into Billygoats genetics a little bit more...

G

OH I really apreciate your report Ms.G. It's the first I've read on Billygoats crosses. And it couldn't have come from a better writter. Yourself and BlueVelvet write some of the best reports I've ever read. it's very articulate and detailed. And makes me want to grow out this strain today.

I look foward to reading more for you in the future. As these kind of reports are an asset to this site. Thank You!!!

G

Yourself and BlueVelvet write some of the best reports I've ever read.
:wave: Hey sweet smokey! You are so kind, but i would consider mine to be a cheap knock off compared to BlueVelvets... She has turned writing into an art form.. and did you see her drawing? Geeezz is no limit to this lady's talent> :confused: But I thank you for the compliment and I will continue to strive for good reports... :D

oh, here's some more pics of Oriental Express....

Latest posts

Latest posts