What's new

BillyGoats NYCD plant

G

special thanks to you BG for the gift, best wishes to ya:yes:

not sure exact days of flower on the finished plant but it was around 75 to 77 days there abouts

bud is fluffy in my OP, the stacked calyx(sp) look, really like the way the plant stayed pretty uniform with a bunch of main bud up top. cranks out the reekin fuel smell in flower. (id say nasty skunk)

bustin up the bud, little wetter than i like, and i get a fuity dank skunk aroma, very heavy dank skunk. there is def a sweet/fruity back ground to this bud. the resins are greasy, somewhat sticky.

fires up ok, could of let it dry a bit more. pretty heavy smoke, some bite upon tokin, off taste, real different, pretty pleasin. the aftertaste is where the diesel must come from, that taste in the back of your throat.

the high is all in the head and there in three tokes,lol. I forced a full bowl down and another in a Hr. like a full frontal with first try. nice up ride evens out, clear head no fuzzyness. leaves a slight burnin sensation in the back of the throat, that aftertaste there.

pretty nice bud, like it for the headier experience, can be a jaw clencher. the taste is a winner as well. this plant is a very good yielder for a sativa dom plant. my buddy done a monster of it:D

CBF

omega7

Looks sweet CBF. What does it taste like if you can even compare it to something. Is it grapefruity? Only smoked it never grew it out, but grapefruity was the taste I got from it.

G

No grapefruity taste when I grew the same plant. It smells like a gas soaked rag with a slight citrus and I mean slight undertone.

I am still smokin on the batch I grew over a year ago (sativas not my fav)

Good show CBF

Tex

Here are the three I did awhile back

Last edited:
G

What a fine thread BG . wonderful, reply CBF, almost like a short little movie .

G

WoW, looking good there CBF. Glad you like the plant. She seems to do really well in Hydro. She really loves the PBP produces. Very nice report on her and hopefully one day i will have her back in my garden. All is well and just waiting out the storm. Glad your buddy is doing well with her also. She's a very nice plant and others like her also. Well, it was a nice report and glad to see she did better then that one grow. Take care and enjoy her.
You know who

G

yeah tex is right, its fuel, more like kerosine maybe. really not diesel. i get enough wiffs of that shit all day, lol.

O....the fruity tone is very slight, sweet fruit fragrance would be better. you could also describe the aroma of busted up bud extreme dank nasty skunk. I seem to get wiffs of skunk every now and again.

the taste is somethin very new to me and is great. it comes across like anisette, not the sweetness or thickness of it, but that feelin/taste left over after a shot of anisette.

i had moved to mom to a fellow growers. and hopefully he keeps it alive for now. I see the plant every week;)

CBF

G

You all have done this plant MUCH justice CBF.

It is pleasing to know that between friends, such a wonderful piece of genetics is being kept alive.

Hopefully, as you mentioned, under the guidance of your friend, that plant will grow and thrive to be enjoyed for man a time to come.

Latest posts

Latest posts