What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Devil #2 400W HPS

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Hi there, here's my current grow.
They are three Big Devil#2, grown under 400W MH+HPS in a HomeBox Classic 100, with soundproofed centrifugal aspirator Vents VK150 that include a remote sensor of temperature and adjustments. I used 11 liters pots with organic already fertilized soil and 20% of 'perlite'.
I use adv nutes.

I've been very bothered by the quality of seeds this round, maybe bad preservations at the shop....of 12 seeds were popped just 3!!!

:lightning:

Anyway, i've integrated with a BigBand Auto, later revelated no auto!!!! :) Holy Sxxt.... Now she's in growroom after the bloom switch (12/12) and i will wait for 2 months again....

These are some shots of first two cropped, a pheno lemon-cheese (skunk) and a pheno conifer, smells like NL such as pine.

Pheno Pine

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno Lemon

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for bad english!

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
This is the crop remaining, born some days after the first & second, the last of group.

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
very nice - grats
sorry for shitty germ rate
update with potency/duration/quality?

Thanks mate, the seeds were very small, i choose them for their declarated strenght. I've tried already in outdoor with superb outputs, but this time the things didn't go as needed.
Anyway, after about 1 month of glass curing, the weed is quite ready: as i said, i got two pheno:
-A lemon skunk with sativa dominance, multiple side branches very nicely balanced effect, a nice mixing between indica & sativa with a little predominance of sativa;
-A northern lights like, with strong indica dominance, great cogollo central and few branches. Mellow stone, great for sleepless evenings or big stress moments.
The reminiscence of Ruderalis is an old memory: after this 2nd generation the bank has refined the qualities of his strains.

This time they popped in the final pot and it was the fist time for me with autoflo since i ever germinated in small pots and then repotting cause i consider this way the best for stimulate vigor of trees.

I hope you understood :D

nice photos, good work man :)

Thank you mate, too kind!!!

Last edited:

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Today crop.
Last of three.

picture.php

picture.php

She's under 12/12 from 14 days with a BigBand...she didn't want stop blooming... :)

picture.php

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
What did you like best between these and the cream caramel?

DD

BigDevil2 is essentially a Jack Herer x Ruderalis, haze taste with a hint of lemon. Cream Caramel is higher than BigDevil, cross is more sophisticated. The taste of CC is incredible and various between musk & blueberries. Effects of BD2 are slightly more cerebral than CC wich is more suitable for the evening...

Latest posts

Latest posts