What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big bust in Spain. World record haul. Good reason to grow your own

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Dope will get you through times of no energy, better than energy will…. They need to save the gas in their lighters for staying warm anyways.

Makes me wonder how many tons of dope get imported, and add to that what is grown, and there is a lot of dope consumption. Since it is illegal, growers grow inside and use more energy.

And the gobs keep it illegal. They must know what is best for us.

Last edited:

Ipotato

its CBD industrial hemp not weed legal in Europe but not Spain
Fg0pVO4XgAIDKlp

"producto sometido a supervisión judicial"
The company raided say in the above Twitter thread that they had all paperwork and permits

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
32 tons not a record.

Operation
Agency
Amount and form*
Notes
U.S.–Colombia joint operationGuajira Peninsula, Colombia1978570+ tonslargest drug seizure to date by a factor of 10, worth $200 million[1][2]
Night Train SeizureUS Coast GuardAtlantic Ocean near Florida197854 tons (108,000 lb)
US Coast Guard Cutter Roger B Taney (WHEC-37)Atlantic Ocean1985160 TonsTug and Barge [4]
Cornbread Mafia seizureOrganized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (investigator)10 Midwest states, based in Kentucky1989182 tons (364,000 pounds) valued at $350 millionOver 70 individuals indicted operating 29 farms,[5][6][7] called by federal prosecutors the "largest domestic marijuana producing organization in the nation."[8]

radioman

I thought cannabis was already Legal in Spain. I remember watching a Rick Steves "Travel" PBS show a few years ago & He was talking about the Cannabis Scene in Spain. I think it showed Shops, Clubs and people growing a few plants at Home...
Look at all the "wasted work" in that video. People spent so much time & money to produce the "unlicensed" cannabis shown. Then all the Police work involved to investigate & arrest the people. With all the "Evil Stuff" going on in the world - it seems as though Spain could have used their resources differently...