What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Bud liquid or powder??

S

Surfr

I grow in soil and I want to give AN's Big Bud a try. What are the main differences between the liquid and the powder? Is there anything? Which would be better for soil? THanks!

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm not sure where it stands atm, but the liquid and dry have had different NPK in the past.
i've always used the dry, it's quite good and lasts a long time to boot.
with liquid you're just paying extra for water.....

full time daddy
Veteran
powder is 10x npk to liquid, i hurd the liquid is a tea form of powder and shit is lost in the brewing

Perpetual Nooch

I've used Big Bud liquid for years; I'm a big believer in it. I've recently switched to the powder. Same results but more cost effective.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Just a heads up, the application rates in the new bottles of big bud liquid have changed; from 4ml per liter to 2ml per liter on the New bottles. The new bottles have slightly different artwork and have a stupid "You can become Jack and Beanstalk if you use our product" story really funny the marketing tactics are really tacky, but still a good product.

I will get some pics up later.