What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden: No Guns for Weed Smokers

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This whole thing is funny because the government thinks we will listen. How has that been working out for them. Have we been listening about other stuff? I haven’t listen since they told me not to put that in mouth. I still don’t listen.

Attachments

• 11CCEAFB-1D0B-4EC7-9CB8-AC43E160D906.jpeg
    11CCEAFB-1D0B-4EC7-9CB8-AC43E160D906.jpeg
    979.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 9602DBC2-FB85-4516-B974-19B343C6180B.jpeg
    9602DBC2-FB85-4516-B974-19B343C6180B.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 30

RobFromTX

nawwww, live a little. Revel in some destruction.

like this. 👹
Lol you mean to tell me that if you caught someone keying your wheels you wouldnt want to activate their medical plan? I had someone do it to me thinking it was someone elses car :oops: To each their own. ive just always seen it as a cowards actions. It used to be something only teens engaged in but anything goes in these peter pan times

St. Phatty

not one person has ever smoked weed and decided to shoot somebody. Ever.

thousands of times a day people get drunk or methed up and shoot people.

20 thousands times a year not cannabis smokers shoot someone.
20 thousand times a year depressed people kill themselves with a gun.

absolutely zero of those incidents can be linked to cannabis.

But how would we know ?

In the US when there is a mass shooting, a strange Cloak of Silence is imposed, as if the general public isn't allowed to know anything about the Mass Shooter.

As if they're entitled to HIPAA protections ?!

It would be much more useful if all of their data was published -
* medications taken
* entheogens taken
* diet
* beefs
* published writing, on or off social media.

All, so that something can be learned.

Because Cannabis use is widespread, I think we would find some mass shooters that did consume Cannabis, just as we would find some that drank Coca Cola or Coffee.

I'm especially curious about that guy that shot up the Las Vegas rock concert. He was semi-wealthy, but he still decided to do what he did.

My guess is, there are some very interesting secrets hiding in the personal data of the mass shooters.

Possibly related to, the Deletion of the White House petition asking Obama to study the link between SSRI medications & mass shootings. It was removed from the WH Petition website when it got to 50,000+ signatures, and was clearly on its way to meeting the threshold for action, 100K signatures.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no difference? LOL! Democrats (and a few real Republicans) think that your medical treatment is best left to you and your doctors. GOP wants to be in charge & TELL you what you can do. Democrats want all citizens to vote. quite obviously, the GOP will stop at nothing to keep non-GOP voters away from the polls, or throw out their votes. far left Ds would like to ban guns or restrict them to single shot muskets, the GOP believes that the 2nd Amendment is referring to self defense (including FROM the govt) for individual citizens. one party is about freedom of the individual, the other is only interested in freedom for THEM. i could go on and on...no difference my ass.

RobFromTX

no difference? LOL! Democrats (and a few real Republicans) think that your medical treatment is best left to you and your doctors. GOP wants to be in charge & TELL you what you can do. Democrats want all citizens to vote. quite obviously, the GOP will stop at nothing to keep non-GOP voters away from the polls, or throw out their votes. far left Ds would like to ban guns or restrict them to single shot muskets, the GOP believes that the 2nd Amendment is referring to self defense (including FROM the govt) for individual citizens. one party is about freedom of the individual, the other is only interested in freedom for THEM. i could go on and on...no difference my ass.

Three Berries

My Dem governor, JB Pritzker, is on his 34th consecutive emergency order due to Covid even though the deaths and cases are way down. It's all about power. We have been under emergency orders since his term started. He did sneak in a Monkey Pox one but that fizzled out.

It's not the GOP that requires you to wear mask and force you to be vaccinated. Where do you get such BS?

RobFromTX

My Dem governor, JB Pritzker, is on his 34th consecutive emergency order due to Covid even though the deaths and cases are way down. It's all about power. We have been under emergency orders since his term started. He did sneak in a Monkey Pox one but that fizzled out.

It's not the GOP that requires you to wear mask and force you to be vaccinated. Where do you get such BS?
My favorite part is when he said freedom of the individual. What a crock. No party that truly values freedom would attack university speakers, appropriate language barriers or encourage 3rd graders to read Horton Has A Hoo Hah. Its fascism with boob job to me but i guess im just another csi-gender male with a pronoun deficiency 😁

armedoldhippy

Veteran
My favorite part is when he said freedom of the individual. What a crock. No party that truly values freedom would attack university speakers, appropriate language barriers or encourage 3rd graders to read Horton Has A Hoo Hah. Its fascism with boob job to me but i guess im just another csi-gender male with a pronoun deficiency 😁
i refer to "freedom of the individual" in reference to being able to live your private life as you wish. i'm not one that thinks speakers should be shouted down or not allowed to speak. way to twist my words, clod. you have SOME kind of "deficiency" for sure...👎

RobFromTX

i refer to "freedom of the individual" in reference to being able to live your private life as you wish. i'm not one that thinks speakers should be shouted down or not allowed to speak. way to twist my words, clod. you have SOME kind of "deficiency" for sure...👎
Yeah my deficiency is unpopular opinion . We will see where you stand down the road when they finally go after hunting rights. Maybe a Turkey Lives Matter movement waiting on the horizon:unsure: btw a clod is someone who dances when they sing. That might be your style, its not mine. I have contempt for both parties

Last edited:

RobFromTX

But how would we know ?

In the US when there is a mass shooting, a strange Cloak of Silence is imposed, as if the general public isn't allowed to know anything about the Mass Shooter.

As if they're entitled to HIPAA protections ?!

It would be much more useful if all of their data was published -
* medications taken
* entheogens taken
* diet
* beefs
* published writing, on or off social media.

All, so that something can be learned.

Because Cannabis use is widespread, I think we would find some mass shooters that did consume Cannabis, just as we would find some that drank Coca Cola or Coffee.

I'm especially curious about that guy that shot up the Las Vegas rock concert. He was semi-wealthy, but he still decided to do what he did.

My guess is, there are some very interesting secrets hiding in the personal data of the mass shooters.

Possibly related to, the Deletion of the White House petition asking Obama to study the link between SSRI medications & mass shootings. It was removed from the WH Petition website when it got to 50,000+ signatures, and was clearly on its way to meeting the threshold for action, 100K signatures.
Youd find alot of killers use cannabis and people want to find out about their backgrounds so they can make it political as fast as possible. I worked in a mental hospital for a while. A good number of them abused drugs but it was self medicating directly because of their psychiatric disorders. Without meds they were unstable with or without drug abuse and it always gets politicized when a guy shoots up the place. The trump team pulled that same garbage after the parkland shooting. Ofcourse politics and drugs have nothing to do with it. I just wish the media could come out and say that some nutjob wanted to kill a bunch of people for no reason but to kill people. Drug bans, gun bans. They never stopped violence before and they never will

RobFromTX

Youd find alot of killers use cannabis and people want to find out about their backgrounds so they can make it political as fast as possible. I worked in a mental hospital for a while. A good number of them abused drugs but it was self medicating directly because of their psychiatric disorders. Without meds they were unstable with or without drug abuse and it always gets politicized when a guy shoots up the place. The trump team pulled that same garbage after the parkland shooting. Ofcourse politics and drugs have nothing to do with it. The mass shooters obviously have mental issues. I just wish the media could come out and say that some nutjob wanted to kill a bunch of people for no reason but to kill people. Drug bans, gun bans. They wont fix crazy and they never stopped violence