What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BF's Triple Cheese and Ayahuasca Purple

gr866

Veteran
Con't from previous post.

Group shot

4 of the 5 plants in the 4x4.

All is doing well, and the fragrance is divine. The AP looks to be a couple of weeks behind the TC. Running around 650 to 700 ppm, 6 cycles per night with around 30 to 40% runoff. Been running Liquid KoolBloom for the past two rez fills and will replace this with the Dry KoolBloom formula for the next few rez fills.

Last edited:

gr866

Veteran
Don't know why these pics transfer sideways.
But here is Triple Cheese at day 63

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
That's an efficient setup if I ever seen one. Great work pretty gnarly yields from the looks of it.

gr866

Veteran
Finished harvest last week, got everything dried and in jars.

Here is one of the Triple Cheese. Still tied to the screen.

Untied from the screen and drooping.

Three of the four plants hanging an drying.

Pheno #3 plucked from the stems and ready to go into jars.

Had to pack the jars a little more than I like, Triple Cheese, 40 plus grams per quart jar, one 1/2 gallon 96 grams, and a one gallon with 96 grams of Ayahuasca Purple, due to not having enough jars. I will have to remove some of my last harvest and put them into plastic bags until I make my next batch of FECO/CCO, to make room for this harvest.

Total grow, 23+ zips of jarred smokable buds and 8+ zips of untrimmed buds going directly into FECO/CCO.

Peace out, y'all stay safe out there, it is getting weird.

Latest posts

Latest posts