What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best....tablet, for surfing the web

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
So this shopping season is quickly coming...and I've decided to make the jump from old fashion laptop.... to high techy tablet...

BUT so,many/too many options.... whats aold man to do?

why?....ask he's fellow stoners that know the know....

whats my best options..... ipad, galaxy, surface..... whats hot and whats NOT

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Anything that allows a keyboard to be plugged in will kick butt over anything that won't.

Tap-a-type touchscreening sucks donkey fur.

Keep it Clean! :D

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I would probably get a surface or nexus 10. cant go wrong with a galaxy or ipad either tho. go to a store and play with them and see which one you like

there is a new nokia lumina one coming out that looks good

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I would probably get a surface or nexus 10. cant go wrong with a galaxy or ipad either tho. go to a store and play with them and see which one you like

there is a new nokia lumina one coming out that looks good
REALLY...always was a nokia fan back in the day

Cannavore

Veteran
I have a nexus 10. Only thing I don't like is the battery life. Maybe they fixed it in the newer version, I have the first released one.

J man

Im sorry I aoke this topic but I need help with a soon to be tablet which is made by apple. Is there a factory reset on it?

I might play a game too like tanks.

angelgoob

I bought an 89 dollar tablet. I like it. 8 inch with IPS screen and keyboard included. Visualland.

Not the best, but cheap and it works.

SocalNugz

Samsung tab s for the win, very very nice tablet and by the way you can get a case that includes a Bluetooth keyboard for like 25 bucks on amazon. A keyboard is a horrible reason to pick a tablet
Tab s2 is actually not as good.
You can get the tab s on sale now too.
The apple shit tablets have no expandable memory
Battery life kicks ass on the s2 as well I am on my tab constantly I play clash of clans an watch videos all day an only have to charge it at night, if it does get low you can still use your tablet while it's charging an it will actually charge too.

B

birdman_

Ive got an "new" Ipad from a guy who won it.Very Good ESPECIALLY with Cellular Data Enabled .. "works while Hiking!!?"

App games kik Ass!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been using wife's. I pad as my toshiba laptop died on me,,,,
Wife has got me a toshiba google chrome book for Xmas ,,,
I only use for ic,,,surfing and buying stuff and loading up pics so our lad says chrome book would be fine for my needs,,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts