What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Online Voice Generator, looking for Heavy Metal voice - whatever that is.

St. Phatty

/\ I've been using these guys.

They have one good female and one good male voice, that is somehow able to get the timing right.

You can actually use it as a Synthespian, to generate reasonable quality voices.

But it's an English accent voice.

Does anybody know of a synth voice website or app that can "speak" hard rock or heavy metal ?

You know you are close if you type in "Cat Scratch Fever" and it actually sounds like Ted Nugent.

The Voice Generator website is pretty good. From the way the intonation and timing is, I think it can read punctuation, sort of like a text version of a Midi file.

pjlive

I don't know if you've already used it, but Murf is pretty good. You can change just about every aspect of the voice if you sit and twirl the knobs long enough. That's the only free one I've used in the past. It looks improved since I've used it.

Latest posts

Latest posts