What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best critical and rhino seeds nowdays plz? Mr nice seeds version still good or not?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Only way to find out is to grow it yourself. These companies get a bad rap from novice growers who pop one or two seeds.

Sure there is some truth to the stories but unless you grow them yourself you will never know. I've seen some great plants from sensi and Mr Nice in the last few years.

Send Verdant Green a message. He works with that old Rhino. For Critical I would look to the Spanish growers.

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

Only way to find out is to grow it yourself. These companies get a bad rap from novice growers who pop one or two seeds.

Sure there is some truth to the stories but unless you grow them yourself you will never know. I've seen some great plants from sensi and Mr Nice in the last few years.

Send Verdant Green a message. He works with that old Rhino. For Critical I would look to the Spanish growers.
Yea I dowt verdant green will wana meet me or link me up the original rhino cut mate.. I may av been on ere for years on another profile n started to get invited to cannabis cups with my stuff before the raid years ago, but this account has only been made a week ago lmfao theres no way someone like verdant or anyone on ere will even wana reply back to such a new account about cuts etc n I wudnt blame em I'd be proper paroed out by that too hahhaha maybe after a few more new grow journal threads mate.. then might start getting offered some nice cuts again and invited to some cups again.. I wudnt even expect it at the mo.. that's why been goin on a bean hunt brva..

Also verdant greens last rhino s1 project never worked from what I was lookin at last night on hes profile and also I don't want fems, regs only for me mate.. cant risk hermys from outside environmental stress issues that's out of my hands power cuts etc n also don't wana risk hermying a plant from too strong food like last round with 2 massive bushes of feminised gelatos that went full blown lady boy on me mate.. so regs only for me.. as now this last round I only got left with a few ozs of some tiny testers I did just as extra taste testers soon as was big enuf to take cuts n bloomed em in a bed along with the massive 2 gelato bushes that hermed right out on me.. lucky I did or I'd av nothin now.. n also lucky I noticed the male pollen pods forming In the gelato nugs about week 3 or 4 of bloom.. caught it tho.. no seeds.. 🤷🏻‍♂️💯💚🙏

Last edited:

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

And p.s. yep Yr totally right mate only yrself can be the judge n just try things for yrself.. its just I got 20 pack of MNS super silver haze about 10 year ago and not one was incense spice hazing like haze does.. was just limey.. even at 16 wks.. I totally forgot and then another ic user reminded me about that issue sayin others found that too with MNS neveles haze packs and other packs of hazes from MNS so it just gave me a reason to be a bit worried that the other stuff might not be the same levels of dankness as it used to be either.. 🤷🏻‍♂️🙈💯💚🙏

Last edited:

graser

Critical Skunk is an even better deal about 60e for 15 seeds.
That's a good point.
You can save a lot of money at the auctions.
I bought half the catalog and paid 1-3 € per seed.
My current bill:
1713724332500.png

Be careful, the auction is addictive!

ETERNAL FIRE FARMS

That's a good point.
You can save a lot of money at the auctions.
I bought half the catalog and paid 1-3 € per seed.
My current bill:
View attachment 18991153
Be careful, the auction is addictive!
That's exactly what I was havin thoughts of mate but same time I thought why are those seeds at auction for cheap is it old stock that might not germ etc where as wud they sell me fresher seeds if I buy full price???

graser

To be honest, I can't say much about it yet.
But I want to test it.

Original vs Auction

cs.jpg
mns.jpg

The auction goods come in straws, just like in the old days
When I read the reports in their forum, I assume that everyone is working with seeds from the auction and the germination rate is ok.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts