What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best commercial strains

awwc

You're probablt a Dutchy, ask yourself, what do I know about growing and what can I do. All the genetics you mentioned are not solid, you can get 2 kilo out of a couple plants with just about anything but it's all up to you, the grower. You will most certainly not get a huge harvest with frosty terpy stinky buds, if you get discouraged by a couple years of getting a mediocre result at best you probably should not be growing.

You can hit it first time don't get me wrong but it will require so much skill and know-how and knowledge that it's almost impossible to break it down. Even if you get your 2kg which by the way if you want to stick to the law, having a light above it is 100% punishable by law because it's professional horticulture, I have seen people get fucked so you might as well go all out honestly. Only 5 plants outdoors and if your neighbours agree is allowed.

But anyway even if you get 2kg then the curing the drying all these make an immense huge difference.

awwc

I Can give you a list of stuff that will give you 1kg off one plant with a pretty nice smoke dense and terpy but cultivating it is a whole different story. Ask ''how can I cultivate X'' you are really asking all the wrong questions, if you are in this for the money I Promise you someone else has beat your quality.

sshz

1/2 a room, 12 plants in a 4 x 4 space. Day 29, an early flowerer.

image 2.jpg

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
is the Pacific Northwest Hashplant. It was crossed to NL1, and Nevil got a male from that cross, and backcrossed it into the PNWHP mother. It is also one of the top 2 most sought after Hashplant cuts. Its been around since 82-84.
at the time[1989] I bought “hash plant from nevil on the phone..polite soft spoken helpful modest sounding man
I already had the pnw hash-plant..it was darn good weed
the f1’s produced a NL1 pheno that I would crawl for today..
a giant bush ..the smoke was dank dank gunpowder tasting and so powerful

more powerful than the pnw hp..which had delicious terps though and was potent enough

the f2’s I made all reverted more to pnw hp...none looked like that fat nl1 pheno <-[I guess] f1 I did not clone

the f2’s were basically all good and terpy too..the odd bit of dank taste ..

but were a shadow of that one plant..and none resembled it

...end of my old story

RobertFripp

at the time[1989] I bought “hash plant from nevil on the phone..polite soft spoken helpful modest sounding man
I already had the pnw hash-plant..it was darn good weed
the f1’s produced a NL1 pheno that I would crawl for today..
a giant bush ..the smoke was dank dank gunpowder tasting and so powerful

more powerful than the pnw hp..which had delicious terps though and was potent enough

the f2’s I made all reverted more to pnw hp...none looked like that fat nl1 pheno <-[I guess] f1 I did not clone

the f2’s were basically all good and terpy too..the odd bit of dank taste ..

but were a shadow of that one plant..and none resembled it

...end of my old story

AKBeanBrains has the Original NL1.

Reactions: Rgd

RobertFripp

Dave at AKBeanBrains has had the NL1 since 1985.

Im pretty sure its the same strain of NL1 Crickets and Cicada has used to ressurect Nevils 1984 or so, Hashplant.

Bob Hemphill has the original Pacific Northwest Hashplant cut, the Skelly/PUCK Hashplant cut, which has been around since 1988, and the original NL1 genetics. It took Bob 4 years to test, and resurrect the Nevils Hashplant, and concentrating the Puck Genetics into the recreation aka Puck BC3.

Nevils Hashplant came from Pacific Northwest Hashplant x NL1 and he got a male from that cross, and backcrossed it into the PNWHP. And then a guy nicknamed Skelly got the Hashplant strain, and found the cut that is known as Puck, and is also known as Skelly. Skelly kept his weed in a container that looked like a PUCK. Thus why it is known by 2 names. Puck-Skelly.

Puck/Skelly is the most sought after of all the Hashplant Cuts. You never see it for sale, nor do you see the PNWHP cut for sale. Which is the Mother of Puck.

Also there are many grows of AKBB gear on both Rollitup, and Instagram.

AKBeanBrains has probably the best selection of the old Nevils Seed Bank, Super Sativa Seed Club, And 90s Sensi Seeds genetics than anyone around.

Hes also got Sensi 90s- NL5 x Haze, Black Domina, NL5, Pre 2000 Serious Seeds Kali Mist, Super Sativa Seed Club original Durban Poison. AK 4 Way.
Hes got Freezland, Williams Wonder Sensi Star, Beatrix Choice, G13 x Hashplant, Manatuska Thunderfuck BX4, Romulan BX, SSSC M48, Big Skunk. And all kinds of other crosses.

And there are plenty of grows, and photos of many of these strains.

AKBB also does projects with Connoisseur Genetics.

Crickets and Cicada just released a cross of NL1 x Tom Hills Haze F3, and NL2 x Tom Hills Haze F3.

The Crickets and Cicada Puck crosses are also some killer crosses, and some of the best weed out there. The Puck BC3 is over 90% Puck. I bought 2 packs of very Puck BC2, and BC3 cross, and Puck BC2- BC3 he released.
He released the Puck BC2 last year, and it was super potent. It just doesnt get big. Just as Nevil stated. But its extremely useful for personal smoke, and making crosses, especially to hardcore sativa plants.
He also made a Skunk x Puck cross that is extremely good.

But the real deal NL1 is out there. Its also extremely good for crosses.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dave at AKBeanBrains has had the NL1 since 1985.

Im pretty sure its the same strain of NL1 Crickets and Cicada has used to ressurect Nevils 1984 or so, Hashplant.

Bob Hemphill has the original Pacific Northwest Hashplant cut, the Skelly/PUCK Hashplant cut, which has been around since 1988, and the original NL1 genetics. It took Bob 4 years to test, and resurrect the Nevils Hashplant, and concentrating the Puck Genetics into the recreation aka Puck BC3.

Nevils Hashplant came from Pacific Northwest Hashplant x NL1 and he got a male from that cross, and backcrossed it into the PNWHP. And then a guy nicknamed Skelly got the Hashplant strain, and found the cut that is known as Puck, and is also known as Skelly. Skelly kept his weed in a container that looked like a PUCK. Thus why it is known by 2 names. Puck-Skelly.

Puck/Skelly is the most sought after of all the Hashplant Cuts. You never see it for sale, nor do you see the PNWHP cut for sale. Which is the Mother of Puck.

Also there are many grows of AKBB gear on both Rollitup, and Instagram.

AKBeanBrains has probably the best selection of the old Nevils Seed Bank, Super Sativa Seed Club, And 90s Sensi Seeds genetics than anyone around.

Hes also got Sensi 90s- NL5 x Haze, Black Domina, NL5, Pre 2000 Serious Seeds Kali Mist, Super Sativa Seed Club original Durban Poison. AK 4 Way.
Hes got Freezland, Williams Wonder Sensi Star, Beatrix Choice, G13 x Hashplant, Manatuska Thunderfuck BX4, Romulan BX, SSSC M48, Big Skunk. And all kinds of other crosses.

And there are plenty of grows, and photos of many of these strains.

AKBB also does projects with Connoisseur Genetics.

Crickets and Cicada just released a cross of NL1 x Tom Hills Haze F3, and NL2 x Tom Hills Haze F3.

The Crickets and Cicada Puck crosses are also some killer crosses, and some of the best weed out there. The Puck BC3 is over 90% Puck. I bought 2 packs of very Puck BC2, and BC3 cross, and Puck BC2- BC3 he released.
He released the Puck BC2 last year, and it was super potent. It just doesnt get big. Just as Nevil stated. But its extremely useful for personal smoke, and making crosses, especially to hardcore sativa plants.
He also made a Skunk x Puck cross that is extremely good.

But the real deal NL1 is out there. Its also extremely good for crosses.
Does projects with Connoisseur Genetics ? , you mean the seed company Connoisseur Genetics ? or just Special Genetics meaning Connoisseur

RobertFripp

Does projects with Connoisseur Genetics ? , you mean the seed company Connoisseur Genetics ? or just Special Genetics meaning Connoisseur
Sorry for the mix up. I confused you, with Professor P. He and AKBeanBrains do projects together, and share genetics.

Reactions: ojd

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
Never been a Commerical guy, but a high yielding strain that really impressed me was paradise seeds wappa .... very uniform..beautiful scent .massive chunky buds, and a lovely high akin to a good blueberry...indica high without the couchlock..... very underrated strain imo

sshz

This is Ethos Zsweet Inzanity RBX...........but if you google me and Gavita (SSHZ and Gavita) you find many, many grows since 2010 listed in numerous spots. I grow commercially so I only grow heavy yielding strains, so I can get over 100 oz per grow. The last 3+ years since switching to LED's, its been a piece of cake.........