What's new

Best Coffeeshops?

Red Fang

Veteran
Someone had one of these threads on shop in the Dam, and I am wondering about which are the best shops in general, regardless of location? I guess by default this is a thread for best shops outside of Amsterdam as one already exists for the Dam shops. thanks

S

Simon Templar

Hello,

If you want to know coffeeshops outside Amsterdam that sell premium quality weed, here are my favourites:
- t'Bunkertje in Apeldoorn (they have Amnesia Haze - this year's cannabis cup winner and only for 10 euros a gram!!!)
- De Vrolijke Gaper in Gorinchem (very good quality + many cannabis cup winners)
- Grasshopper in Eindhoven (a quite nice place, many nice buds and hash varieties)

The one in Apeldoorn is the really best for me for the outstanding quality and price!

Greets,
ST

E

elmanito

If you're looking in the center of A'dam, you can try Amnesia (the shop, not the weed :D), Kadinsky or 420.A'dam with other cities in NL compared is more expensive.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Taverne Oasis in Groningen can hold a candle to the very best in Amsterdam - worth a visit if you're up in that part of the country.

Let me know if you're going, I'll recommend more shops, but that one really is one of the very best in the Netherlands.

Gastro

The Hague (Den Haag):
Dizzy Duck (Highlife Cup Winner. Interesting menu, standard menu thats always there, and a rotating menu that depends on supply! Wide selection of both weed and hash. All round friendly guys and an ok place to hang out)

Cremers (the weed is very decent, so is the hash, sometimes a couple of things that really standout. If there is Lemon Haze, get it, its awesome. Cremers is the spot in Den Haag to hang out and smoke, there is a proper cafe where you can smoke and drink a beer).

Haarlem:
Willie Wortel (This is Nol's coffeeshop, Nol is one of the frontrunners in The Netherlands when it comes to Canabis Activism. Good weed and interesting menu, prices are not as elevated as in Amsterdam)

Maastricht:
Heaven69 (nice place to hang out in summer when the open the sunterrace, they have a kitchen so there is some decent food to eat. The weed varies from good to decent to overpriced. Hash is always decent.)

Easy Going (You can chill there and have a drink they have a big smoking room now. Weed is decent and so is the hash, back in the day they had really good weed with good flavour)

Kosbor (the Highlife winner of Maastricht, Amnesia is their star, they always have it but quality varies from exceptional to unsmokeable. Prices are slightly more elevated due to popularity among tourists. Huge smoking room to hangout, and cheap prices for drinks)

Lucky Time (more of a locals coffeeshops, standard menu that barely rotates, decent weed, decent hash, decent prices. Its a decent place to go, nothing special doh. Located close to trainstation)
Disclaimer: Maastricht has the Neighbour policy in effect, which means that only Dutchies, Germans and Belgians can visits the coffeeshops, and other nationalities that can prove they live in The Netherlands. And from May 2012 the weedpass is supposed to be introduced there, so from then on no foreigners at all.

THC123

Veteran
you forgot cool runnings in maastricht

also a nice shop the sit and rela , downstairs they have a chill room

weed is okay although they label thing s as haze that arent

kosbo is awful and have gotten buds with mold in it twice there