What's new

Benni's garden 2.0

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Garden is harvested for a while now and the flowers are curing. Sorry for not being around much... Work, outdoor garden, girlfriend ... haven't taken the time to update this topic nor really the will. I found some of my pictures posted here on google images, I must say it kinda gave me cold feet to keep updating this... I have been fucked up once, not planning to get fucked up twice.

For now, my favourites are Oaxaca x Panama, Amnesia Haze x Panama, Golden Tiger x A5 and Purple Pakistani Haze.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your harvest BenoitV1984 :yes: Happy to hear you are enjoying your cured flowers, what a joy to have such sativa menu for your enjoyment during summer time ;)

Glad you already got your favorites, would love to hear your feedback on each one once you are more familiarized with them.

One advise for future grows: i would try to not let the plants yellowing so much by harvest time, trichomes and terpenes do not last on flowers once the yellowing is severe. If the ph during your grow has been correct then it's most probably underfeeding, if feeding is correct (ec, macro and micro nutrients) and still yellowing then it is a ph problem. I recommend to keep plants green until almost the end, and when they start ripening last reflowering then start flushing, in that way you will get much better quality flowers.