What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beneficial Biologics - Organic Nutrients

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Anyone tried any of their stuff? They got a store out in Nevada City and I been hearing good things from some local growers. Seein if anyone on the forum ran any of their line.

Burn1

This is my opinion... One of the many benefits of organic soil growing is the fact that it is inexpensive to use. That being said, if you want to spend that kind of money for a specific type of grow and it works for you, I see no reason not to try it. Lots of successful and economically sensible choices right here on this forum that will work just as well.
Burn1

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This is my opinion... One of the many benefits of organic soil growing is the fact that it is inexpensive to use. That being said, if you want to spend that kind of money for a specific type of grow and it works for you, I see no reason not to try it. Lots of successful and economically sensible choices right here on this forum that will work just as well.
Burn1
Yeah I feal that. Plan on goin full organic water only usin df’s recipe, but price is kinda steap for everything i would need.