What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BeerCup VOTING Thread 2012

BeerCup VOTING Thread 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

delic

:thank you:

Thanks for the votes folks. I very happy too have managed a win amongst such established and knowledgable growers. My little ghetto cab done me proud, a few t8's and cfl's, put together in a couple of hours.

I have learnt all I know about growing this lovely plant right here on ICMAG. :tiphat:

I still have the top half of both plants top buds. They are the tastiest bud I have so I'm making it last. Both are quite musky, but one has a more pungent rotteness about it. A nice heavy stone recieved from both.

A final picture.

picture.php

Well done to all that made it to the end. Hope more of us make it through in the next round.

Cheers

-delic

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kudos on the win delic, i wonder what kinda beans are headed ur way as a prize

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
congrats delic, you earned it. congratulations to all of the rest of you too, we're all winners in my heart. can't wait for the next one.